Errors affecting achievement tracking/granting

Hello,

I’m writing to report several issues with achievements and quest progress in the game.

  1. In the “Exploration” section, the achievement “Island Tour” is not awarded. The requirement is to explore all of Skovos, and I’ve completed this at 100% (verified), but neither the achievement nor the associated mount has been granted.

  2. In the “Open World” section, I’m unable to complete the achievement “Nahantu Shrines: Master”. The requirement is to receive a buff from all major shrines in Nahantu. Currently, the “Guide” shrine is missing from Nahantu, which prevents me from finishing this achievement.

  3. Since the start of Season 15, the “Quests” section shows 97% completion and no quests are displayed. Before Season 15, my progress was at 100%, and I have completed all side quests, including the Cow Level and the two new quests in Tristram.

Please review my request and fix these script errors, or, if these issues have already been addressed in a patch but not properly updated in the account database, please apply the necessary corrections to my account.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

1 Like

I can provide a solution for your problem nr. 3, because I just solved it for myself.

Warning, this is kind of a Spoiler:

The 2 new quests in Old Tristram (Gogden‘s shield and The Butcher) are the ones you need. There is a little extra you need to do in order to finish the hidden quests that do not appear in your journal. The quests are repeatable, so:

  • go to Old Tristram and grab both Quests again
  • Talk to all NPCs around the map about each topic

After talking to the last one, both hidden quests to gather Intel will auto-complete, and you are back to 100%.

I also may have a little something for your problem 1 I just realized. But you might still be doomed. I also faced the same problem. Their solution sadly did not solve the issue retrospectively. Which sucks, if I may add that here.

What I did was to go to Eternal where you can check how many locations you are missing for each region on your map. Sadly, they took this info out of the Season Realm. Which sucks too, if I may add. :sweat_smile: I had everything explored on my Softcore character but had 1 location in the Skovos Region open for my Hardcore char. After getting that one, the achievement popped.

My understanding is, if BOTH your Softcore and Hardcore characters are sitting at 65/65, you are sadly screwed.