I'm getting the following error on my Nintendo console: 3-ABA5A-0000.
I tried downloading the latest patch, but the console tells me the game is already up to date.
Having the same issue. I get the error code straight after the switch 2 animation after launching the game. I put the error code in google and it saying it’s potentially due to server overload with people trying to download the game
Fehler-Code: 3-ABA5A-0006
It is shown after trying to login on switch 2… hope it will work soon later
They aren’t saying anything, and the in-game notice just says they’re investigating the issue and that an update is coming. I spent 100,000 pesos only to end up waiting; it doesn’t surprise me at all. I have the game on PC, but I just feel like lying down while I play.
Sad that it’s so bad communicated and stabilized. They should have known that there will be a big amount of same logins in the evening. First we have to pay for another platform again, then we could download just after release in the evening, done this we keep waiting cause login crashes like the first release time on ps5/pc AGAIN! Come on, solve these problems we paid much money and wanna play this game!
In agreement ![]()
Its a shame from blizzard, despite really like the serie, I feel frustrated, I had to buy a PS4 version, then decide to invest in the Nintendo version to have my fun in a mobile version, and the game just do not work, the game is price tag super high and that is what is provided, I see that all the investiments are already in diablo 5 … question is, do I still gonna want to buy it? blizzard that is not the first time, but each time you do it , you lose customers…
Is anyone else having issues with the ultimate edition content just not showing up? Also the game allows you to play through Lord of hatred but the skill tree says I don’t have the expansion. Again this is specifically on switch 2.
Yes, same. Game just don’t understand that we have expansion. Even it sells only with latest expansion and includes it. Yes same situation with ultimate edition. Just trow out 50$ more and nobody do nothing. ![]()
![]()