Error Code 316719

Just got kicked out of the game back to the character selection screen and now im getting error code 316719 and it won’t let me log back into the game :frowning:

3 Likes

Close the game completely then go back in. That should resolve it.

I got booted to, then it said there was an update.

1 Like

Same just closed Bnet too and trying again.

Looks to me it’s down.

Got an option to update once I was back to the launcher. Outstanding patch. Dropped without notice at just before 8 pm PST - prime west coast gaming time.

Definitely a small indy company.

1 Like

Same. But Blizzard should give a warning in system chat or something instead of just booting us out to update. I had a boss down to one bar. :frowning:

I was disconnected from the game due to Code 395002. However, when I restarted, there was a new Patch. Despite successfully applying the new Patch, I encountered a new problem where the game would not load beyond the loading screen after the queue. Just keep saying… QUEUED… or QUEUED FOR LOGIN - <1 MINUTE.

You will get no argument from me on that point. Curious what the update was.

There needs to be some kind of autoblock in effect. That boot cost me finishing a dungeon.

If a patch indeed just went out it would appear they tried to slipstream the patch (like they’re supposed to be able to do with CASC) but it failed on their and and we got the boot as a result.

HC players are going to pop a few blood vessels with this one…

got kicked as well updated and logged back in…start game is still stuck at queued for game - start game pending

good stuff

I remember when offline mode was a thing :thinking:

3 Likes

Same for me, but my friends didn’t get kicked out in the dungeon though. They’re still in.

Someone accidentally tripped over the power cord.

Queued for Login ~3 minutes left.

1 Like

I think anyone who hadn’t been offline in awhile got booted to enforce the new version.

Unfortunately they seemed to have ddosed themselves essentially and caused a queue by doing that.

ya, stuck at login for ten mins now.

sucks!

Good thing I’m not playing hardcore. Just lost a few million gold on a great enchant upgrade that I got “this close” of being able to select before being booted out. Out of gold and nothing to show of :wink:

Gotta get those cash shop $$$.

1 Like