Error code - 315306

I load the game on my ps5, it puts me in a queue and then gives me an error message for invalid license.

The same here in Brazil

Same on ps4, code 315306 unable to find a valid license

Same here. I’m rebooting my PS5 to see if that helps

Same in Bulgaria … and my brother that is playing from PC is already playing. … .

same here on ps4 have tried multiple times

I have the same problem on my PS4 with the same error code

It’s the beta all over again

blizzard just posted they are aware of the issue

Oh great! Maybe do.something about it then.

I’ve paid to much money for this to be a issue

Same issue in Australia. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Error code 315306 after multiple ques…

same issue for pc i want a refund

Same error, on PC, from Brazil.