Error code 300008 any1 else?

Google says
If you see one of these error codes, 30008, 316719 or 34202, the best thing you can do is to keep trying to get into the game. It looks like these errors pop up, because Blizzard is limiting the numbers of players that can get into the game simultaneously. The devs explained this in a recent statement.

Is this true? What can i do? Just keep spamming login for hours?

3 Likes

I just posted about this, im having the same issue…smh… ridiculous

Guess we are locked out of the HC race now.
Really should have waited untill season 1, Unless seasons will have race rewards.

Was such a smooth launch so far too, well for me anyways.

I should not have to span log-in to get into the game…I was playing just fine and it just kicked me…Why now?

1 Like

Got kicked from the game then tried to log back in and got this. Trying to log in over and over but it still gives me the same error.

Well where is the hotfix?

Less than 48 hours untill the normal access opens…

Not looking good if they already dont want to increase server size.

Its 10:43pm in NA, whats the chances of this being fixed in the next 8 hours? lol

I got same error, cannot log in for the past half an hour

Same code. Unable to login, tried rebooted PC and about to go for the internet reset for sheets and gigs. If any success ill share.

I attempted to portal between towns and the game crashed. Now when I try to login I get this error code: [Login attempt has timed out. Code 300008] Can users with the same problem keep this post going please.

Its been like an hour, no word from twitter or forums, i think we gonna be here for hours guys so dont get your hopes up aye.

Everyone on twitch above 100 viewers is not kicked out except for 1 person.

Is there some kind of criteria we fit to get kicked randomly?
Because before this my game hasnt crashed oncce, im level 71 and been playing alot.

Coneicendent or not. I rebooted my internet i am now in. I couldnt login for about 45 mins. My last resort was the internet restart. Goodluck

Yep same here, lost connection while fighting a boss and haven’t been able to log back in for 45mins.

Just got back on servers must be overloaded typical they should have done Early Access if they couldn’t deliver on server stability. Keep trying you might be able to log in.