Error: 395002 account locked

Rather “unique” situation; I defeated a certain boss and received a certain item. Got booted out with this error code. Came back eventually, and the item was missing. Something I really wanted, any chance getting THAT back??

This happened to me while fighting world boss Wandering Death about 10-15 minutes ago… nothing out of the ordinary just immediate no-warning disconnect and then locked at the login screen with the message in topic title.

Same, got weekly cache and opened it picked up some legendaries (axes i think) and got booted immediately, account locked error, logged back in and gone from inventory.

The server disconnected me near the end of a boss fight and had the game locked message when trying to rejoin with the same code 395002.

Is there a way to submit a ticket regarding this? I mean, I’ll just say the item I really wanted was a unique ring. Hoping they can give that specific item back since everyone has it but me heh. (Trying to explain without spoilers for peeps)

i looted two legendaries from the barbarian king equipped one of them and got disconnected told my account was locked. What the fresh hell blizzard?!

1 Like

Hi! Same error for me and my friend today. One of us lost 52 lvl HC char because of that :frowning: