Edgemaster's aspect unlock?

I thought this was supposed to be unlocked automatically after completing old stones? I’ve done this and don’t see it in the codex. Anyone seen this recently? I have tried relogging and doing it again and no luck

Each Aspect is acquired randomly on Legendary gear that needs to be salvaged at the blacksmith to be added to the codex

Is that right? Honestly, I’ve never gotten it before I was just reacting based off what I saw online which said that it should be able to be acquired automatically by beating the old Stone’s dungeon (but you can also get it randomly from legendary gear)

It might be old data. They ended up changing how they are acquired since the game originally launched

If you are having a hard time finding a specific type, you can trade with people for them if you want. The Diablo discord ended up making a trade website :slight_smile: it is diablo.trade