Echoing Hatred is not working

Dear Support! I tried to activate the Echoing Hatred, got twice the item, Traces of Echo. First I gave it in the “The Resounding Scream” to the seer, nothing happened but the quest says it’s done, green. It’s like freezed, The Resounding Scream - Introduces: Echoing Hatred is done, but there is nothing to continue with, at least on my account. I don’t even see the portal anymore in Temis. Can you double check? Thanks!

Same happened to me.

I have looked up possible issues that include maybe not having the strongholds/areas opened up to continue the series.

I have the same problem. The quest is marked as completed, the Seer has moved and is facing the statue, but I cannot do anything else. I have both strongholds completed in the new region.

Hello,

Same here. I am experiencing a blocking bug on the main quest “The Resounding Call” which is supposed to lead into “Echoing Hatred”.

Issue description:
The objective tells me to bring the Trace of Echoes to an oracle at Temis Square. I can locate the oracle, but she does not trigger any dialogue. She is supposed to speak to me so I can respond and progress the quest, but nothing happens when I approach her. No interaction prompt appears at all.

Workarounds already attempted, none successful:

  • Dungeon reset via the quest journal menu
  • Leaving the game and reloading the character from the character selection screen
  • Full game shutdown and relaunch
  • Changing the world difficulty level and switching back

None of these actions resolved the issue. The quest is currently impossible to progress.

I picked up one and got nothing in return also

This company allows so many issues like this it is actually impressive. I can’t believe they have the gall to charge what they do for cosmetics when they can’t release content in an unbroken state.

I am honestly tired of playing new patches in such a broken state after spending so much time on it. Fix your crap and do better.

I had a Warlock Char and had not the chance to unlock the Quest. My second Char, a Barb alread 67h gameplay had once triggered the Quest in Temis - but nothing happend. Since then I have “The Resounding Scream” active in my Journal - but it does not point to anything on the map.

I don’t even have found “Trace of Echos” anytime. No lootfilter and collect almost everything.

I have exactly the same problem. I finally got the quest with my barbarian. So I teleport to Temis, go to the NPC (there’s a purple circle around the NPC), and then she’s standing in the middle in front of the column, and that’s it. I can’t interact with her. You can’t complete the quest either. Changing the difficulty level doesn’t help, joining a group doesn’t help, logging in and out doesn’t help. No matter what I find online, nothing works. Please fix this urgently.

I’ve literally been playing every day 8-12 hrs a day, and it never drops for me.. Not once…I’ve done it in groups all day before, NOTHING. I’m about to give up. Its aggravating..

I am having the exact same problem. I finally got the key and went to the seer. She spoke for a moment. I clicked the pedestal, the emblem appeared. I clicked the emblem and it disappeared. I did not get a cut-scene, I did not get a portal. I have “The Resounding Scream” quest active but it points to nothing. I tried completely exiting the game and re-entering, resetting dungeons, nothing seems to be working. :frowning:

I had “The Resounding Scream” quest active for a long time >100 play time with my Barb.

Today i found a “Trace of Echos” again while beeing in a group in Undercity - nothing changed! Still “The Resounding Scream” quest active and i cannot activate anything and nothing is active.

Mines bugged as well. Keep finding trace of echos which I’m missing out on. Any update on a fix? There doesn’t seem to be a workaround.

same, last drop for me, i quit on this.

Blizzard does not care anymore - 3.0.3 Updated notes does not mention any fixes towards it. We are just a collateral minority not worth to be looked after.

Hey all, tech support is P2P troubleshooting only.

To make bug reporting successful, you must use the correct forum being monitored for that information, and that would be PC Bug Report.

Note: I am a volunteer.

Same issue here. I can activate the “Resounding Scream Quest” my only chance is to get lucky if somevody invites me to hoin them on the saide quest for me to be able to get a chance in getting the portal cosmetic.so frustrating after spend numerous ours farming for the key and ending up with a bug instead.