I’ve grinded mats to fight Duriel for Uber Unique chances and as far as I’ve noticed this boss and it’s drop rate is nothing but a joke, 150 kc for my wife and she’s landed Shako,Doombringer,2 rings of skies and the spear, while I’m over here with roughly 300 kc and have only landed 1 Andariels Vissage. Grinding hours on end for boss kills to get NOTHING is completely ludicrous and this games drop mechanics and failed RnG system make this game come off as nothing more than a complete joke of a game. 1/5 stars Blizzard y’all need to fix this garbage.
I’m at like 500 kills and have 6 ubers, math says 2% chance for a uber. The drop rate is higher at lvl 85, it’s complete bs. My friends has gotten 4 ubers on his lvl 85 character
1 Like
The absolutely ENDLESS Duriel grind is just game breaking. I have now done OVER 700 Duriel kills, and in ALL of those kills, I have had ONE uber drop, Andariel’s Visage, which is broken, and not in a good way. But here is the MOST insane part of it, in 700+ runs, I have not received a SINGLE usable item, not ONE. Only half of my gear is ilvl 925: and in OVER 4000 drops, I have not received a SINGLE usable item. Not one usable legendary. Not one usable yellow. NOTHING!
This drop rate is not just broken, it is ABSURDLY broken.
1 Like