Duriel Drops bugged - no helmets for Druids

Did anyone get Tempest Roar from Duriel this season?
Just finished another rota, 36 Duriels killed and no Tempest Roar or Godslayer Crown dropped, asked on discord and noone reported getting 1 yet.
Can someone check if its not bugged? Drop rate was pretty good last season (from Duriel).

3 Likes

Same. No helmets drop.
Several players with 30+ kills and no helmet. That’s highly unlikely.

Bumping this thread for response. Helms are not dropping off Duriel or Andariel for druids.

100 + runs , no one unique helmet droped

Thanks for the posts, fellow druids. I will save my materials!

Also want to chime in. 36 Duriel and 12 Andariel kills. No helmet drops.

11 duriels i got shaco but no Tempest roar or gold slayer (already had a godslayer fromhelltide)

Ehh I hope its fixed by tomorrow

Bumping this, waiting for reply

Its in the known bugs, should be fixed in the next 24h.

Getting reimbursed mats? Wasted days farming…

1 Like

All i want to know is if im getting my mats back, or if im guaranted to get a Tempest Roar in the next kill or something like that, spent way too much time farming mats and killing duriel/andariel, if blizzard just puts the patch and does nothing to compensate the people that wasted their time im out of D4 for good, enough is enough

1 Like

They edited the post with this error, and now there is no mention to it… is it fixed ? .-.

I’m guessing no. Along with the 500 other issues they have that somehow weren’t caught or reported during their PTR.

Excellent testing as usual

not sure but this post said its updated

I saw this post but I’ve not seen a client side patch for it.
Maybe this was a hotfix server side only?

https://imgur.com/a/3e1kZ5Z

As an update… I’ve dropped 3 on about 10 runs. It would appear as if their hotfix was implemented. Thanks

i I just got a Tempest Roar from Duriel Now, it’s working.

[image]