Druids are not fat

Only if you’re a Druid :laughing:

Oh BS. Lol. Can’t look at it hahahaha. Sure man. Whatever.

Most power lifters are far from obese. They ain’t healthy, but they are not obese.

I think you missed the definition of obese, they are most certainly obese

You haven’t got a clue what you are talking about. Read a book, do a Google search because you are embarrassing yourself.

Power lifters maintain 15 to 20 percent bf.

Look up the definition of obese again because you have egg on your face rn.

So the thread with the Druid fat jokes has been deleted, but this still exists.

Weird.

2 Likes

Someone can be overweight and be strong, or weak, someone slim can also be fairly strong, or weak. Let’s stop the strongman argument, these Druids aren’t strongmen, they’re casters needing to shapeshift in order to do any sort of physical damage, so they’re not inherently strong. They’re not barbs.

The point is: we don’t care if people like playing a fat druid, good on you if you do! But, we also want the option to not play a fat druid.

Diablo Immortal had more character customization, with body customization too, a mobile game. Why can’t we have the same thing in a PC game like D4?!

3 Likes

Yes, they are fat, it has nothing to do with strongman build, sorry.

3 Likes

Yep they are incredibly fat.

2 Likes

1 year old Thread.

Mod pls close this

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter whether someone considers them fat or not. Druids are not appealing to play in terms of looks alone.

3 Likes

Jeebus. what is up with all these necro posts? Do people not know how to create their own?
Also… that’s Eddie “The Beast” Hall… and he is NOT a Druid lol.

Edit: If I ever make a druid, and I highly doubt it since the ones in D4 do not match any fantasy narrative of a Druid… from Tolkien to Forgotten Realms.

I shall name it “Pizza the Hut”.

2 Likes

I’d name mines “Dominoes” and use “landslide” as my main attack.

2 Likes

Yes, they are. Stop glorifying obesity.
#ObesityKills

2 Likes

I’m a barbie girl, in a druid body…
#druidshaming

1 Like

He has spoken.
This is the way.

1 Like

Oh good god victim mentality alert, get over yourself. If a picture of a bigger dude, power lifter body type, in a video game makes you that emotionally damaged then maybe games aren’t for you. How weak willed and pathetic people have become. If WW2 happened right now, due to people like you, Germany would have owned the entire world. Keep in mind you’re complaining about this in Diablo 4 a game where people get butchered, eviscerated, maimed, sacrificed young or old which is all ok with you apparently. Yet this is what you’re going to draw the line on it so beyond selfish and laughable its just pathetic.

1 Like

I’ve said this since the beta when I got in, Druids are modeled after strongmen from the Strongman competitions. Those guys are huge but not as cut as bodybuilders. They can also lift and move FAR more than bodybuilders could typically.

Here we go with the “bodybuilders are actually weak” myth. They don’t perform as well in athletic motions as true athletes, but they are extremely strong in static lifts. Ronnie Coleman had a 800lb squat for example.

I was a bodybuilder from my teens to late 20’s. Bodybuilders aren’t weak, never saying that, but they also cannot typically put up or move weigh to the level of powerlifters/strongmen. Hence why you’ve never seen bodybuilders doing well at strongman competitions. You need both excessive muscle + excessive mass to make a strongman. What that means is far more barrell chested/torso guys that are massive. Much more akin to the druid here. Plenty of muscle, lots of it actually, but also far more mass overall than a bodybuilder build.