Druids are not fat

And now anyone can be a Druid at Blizzcon. Some may need to add extra fluff to their garb, while others are just naturally fluffy.

3 Likes

Exactly how they run with high movespeed. Boing…Boing…Boing.

I average 4-6 +/- in any given work day. I also work hard and have a very hard job that I love. Paid to work out basically.
While 10 is extreme, I lost 8.5 in a day once. Scary time actually due to the negligence of ‘Standardization of Protocol, Procedure and ignorant Medicine’.
But I guess the other 79 guys in my platoon and the 3 Drill Sergeants who were in error with their blanket policy(via standardized medicine via idiotic medical industry “data”), initially in disbelief and disabused of said disbelief as well as their ignorance are all wrong.
It can happen in extreme circumstances with the wrong diet and right metabolism.

p.s. Regardless - ANY Obese Druid(which is what they are…bordering on corpulent) that begins at Level 1 and does all that they do to level 100 would easily lose upwards of 75-100lbs.

Someone like 11 time pro bowl left tackle Trent Williams has a body very similar to the druid (He is 6’5" 320lbs) For him to get down to ~12% body-fat he would probably need to lose 30-40lbs of fat. In comparison, someone who is 6’5" 220lbs would be a NFL wide receiver in size. DK Metcalf is one of the strongest wide receivers currently playing and is 6’4" 235lbs. While someone like DK is strong, he simply would be absolutely physically dominated if he tried to go up against someone the size of Trent Williams in a blocking situation. Simply put, Trent Williams does not have 75-100lbs of fat to lose.

No such thing as big boned

Your Druid so fat jokes. :green_circle: - PC General Discussion - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

Join in some druid fat fun

Yea once again they did drop the ball. Blizzard used to be non inclusive, have a sex, blood, and rock and roll attitude toward things, plus very dark and disturbing themes. I do not know what happened. Society wants blood, nudity, and violence. I do not see why most large companies do not conform. Smatter occult symbols everywhere for good measure, and for the love of God let us torture and massacre people in WoW within the storyline.

Only if you’re a Druid :laughing:

Oh BS. Lol. Can’t look at it hahahaha. Sure man. Whatever.

Most power lifters are far from obese. They ain’t healthy, but they are not obese.

I think you missed the definition of obese, they are most certainly obese

You haven’t got a clue what you are talking about. Read a book, do a Google search because you are embarrassing yourself.

Power lifters maintain 15 to 20 percent bf.

Look up the definition of obese again because you have egg on your face rn.

So the thread with the Druid fat jokes has been deleted, but this still exists.

Weird.

2 Likes

Someone can be overweight and be strong, or weak, someone slim can also be fairly strong, or weak. Let’s stop the strongman argument, these Druids aren’t strongmen, they’re casters needing to shapeshift in order to do any sort of physical damage, so they’re not inherently strong. They’re not barbs.

The point is: we don’t care if people like playing a fat druid, good on you if you do! But, we also want the option to not play a fat druid.

Diablo Immortal had more character customization, with body customization too, a mobile game. Why can’t we have the same thing in a PC game like D4?!

3 Likes

Yes, they are fat, it has nothing to do with strongman build, sorry.

3 Likes

Yep they are incredibly fat.

2 Likes

1 year old Thread.

Mod pls close this

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter whether someone considers them fat or not. Druids are not appealing to play in terms of looks alone.

3 Likes

Jeebus. what is up with all these necro posts? Do people not know how to create their own?
Also… that’s Eddie “The Beast” Hall… and he is NOT a Druid lol.

Edit: If I ever make a druid, and I highly doubt it since the ones in D4 do not match any fantasy narrative of a Druid… from Tolkien to Forgotten Realms.

I shall name it “Pizza the Hut”.

2 Likes

I’d name mines “Dominoes” and use “landslide” as my main attack.

2 Likes

Yes, they are. Stop glorifying obesity.
#ObesityKills

2 Likes

I’m a barbie girl, in a druid body…
#druidshaming

1 Like