Druids are not fat

Obesity often results from taking in more calories than are burned by exercise and normal daily activities. Whether or not strongmen are doing amazing feats the fact still remains. They are mostly fat.

It helps in hollywood

I guess. An olympic strength athlete, elite strongman, or NFL lineman can probably LITERALLY rip your arms off and beat you to death with them if you are 150lbs or lighter.

Most “fat acceptance” people are talking about the average overweight person. That’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about this weird perception on the internet now that every fat person is a pathetic out of shape loser. This is not an “accept my body” thing and more of a “sign on area 51warning that lethal force is authorized”

I don’t think anyone would call strongmen lazy. Most strongmen become strongmen because of their frame size or natural size.

Also 150lbs is pretty light for a male unless he’s like 5,8 or shorter lol

there is no such thing as “natural size” there is also this weird trend of “I don’t even work out” on the internet

no one naturally builds a large amount of muscle, it’s either the result of working out in a gym or living a very active lifestyle

the average weight for a male in Western Europe is 175lbs so you are objectively incorrect

the average weight for males in the 1950s in the United States was ~150-175lbs

a normal BMI of ~22 for a male that is 5’10" is about 150lbs

lol you literally proved me correct in your own statement. 25pounds is a lot as said 150 isn’t average it’s on the light side

2 Likes

human body weight can fluctuate ~10lbs due to things like water retention sometimes even within a span of 24 hours

25lbs on a human of average height is not going to make a significant difference in any metric

Are you mad? You can’t lose or gain 10 pounds in 24 hours where the hell do you get your information because it so incorrect

1 Like

Ok. I guess doctors are wrong then when they call you overweight by a couple of kg to put you in the unhealthy chart but what would they know right? I’ll show the doctors I know this forum tell them this is the metric they need to use

1 Like

Druid fatter than Marshmallow man from Ghostbusters.

3 Likes

And now anyone can be a Druid at Blizzcon. Some may need to add extra fluff to their garb, while others are just naturally fluffy.

3 Likes

Exactly how they run with high movespeed. Boing…Boing…Boing.

I average 4-6 +/- in any given work day. I also work hard and have a very hard job that I love. Paid to work out basically.
While 10 is extreme, I lost 8.5 in a day once. Scary time actually due to the negligence of ‘Standardization of Protocol, Procedure and ignorant Medicine’.
But I guess the other 79 guys in my platoon and the 3 Drill Sergeants who were in error with their blanket policy(via standardized medicine via idiotic medical industry “data”), initially in disbelief and disabused of said disbelief as well as their ignorance are all wrong.
It can happen in extreme circumstances with the wrong diet and right metabolism.

p.s. Regardless - ANY Obese Druid(which is what they are…bordering on corpulent) that begins at Level 1 and does all that they do to level 100 would easily lose upwards of 75-100lbs.

Someone like 11 time pro bowl left tackle Trent Williams has a body very similar to the druid (He is 6’5" 320lbs) For him to get down to ~12% body-fat he would probably need to lose 30-40lbs of fat. In comparison, someone who is 6’5" 220lbs would be a NFL wide receiver in size. DK Metcalf is one of the strongest wide receivers currently playing and is 6’4" 235lbs. While someone like DK is strong, he simply would be absolutely physically dominated if he tried to go up against someone the size of Trent Williams in a blocking situation. Simply put, Trent Williams does not have 75-100lbs of fat to lose.

No such thing as big boned

Your Druid so fat jokes. :green_circle: - PC General Discussion - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

Join in some druid fat fun

Yea once again they did drop the ball. Blizzard used to be non inclusive, have a sex, blood, and rock and roll attitude toward things, plus very dark and disturbing themes. I do not know what happened. Society wants blood, nudity, and violence. I do not see why most large companies do not conform. Smatter occult symbols everywhere for good measure, and for the love of God let us torture and massacre people in WoW within the storyline.

Only if you’re a Druid :laughing:

Oh BS. Lol. Can’t look at it hahahaha. Sure man. Whatever.

Most power lifters are far from obese. They ain’t healthy, but they are not obese.

I think you missed the definition of obese, they are most certainly obese