Do thorns proc when barb charges?

Title says it all.
If I charge with my barbarian into an enemy, will my thorns armour (razorplate) damge it?

Based on thorns always being dmg when you are hit, not hitting an enemy I would say no. Now while you are charging if a ranged attack enemy hits you they will take thorns dmg, but charge should not be doing any dmg associated with thorns.

Thorns only deals damage when you get hit. Charge has a Knoback and Stun which is counter-productive to Thorns which you WANT to get hit. Thorns actually sucks in S3 since your Seneschal aggros stuff all the time even without any Governing or Tuning Stones like Mocking. Hopefully combat pets go bye-bye in S4 so Thorns is more fluid.

There’s small instances when you use charge, the monsters will hit the character. Funny enough thorn can crit. Lethal shrine can make thorn crit.

No, because you’re not taking damage when you use Charge.

On the subject of Thorns however I would very much love for Barbs to be able to use Shields, and for the Hack from D3 to come back as a Unique.

Yeah… you never use Charge before Season 3. Even play chicken with a Tusked Charger? You’ll die before the monster does.

This is a gripe of mine in that if the Tusker Charge animation has even started and you Charge or Steelgrasp or Pull the Tusker on you, you take the damage which seems way out of whack with most types of damage. The Wasps and Vault Constructs also seem to have their damage scale obscenely and DR, Resists, Armor do not affect them the same as other attacks.

I know right! It was a death sentence to even get near some monsters because of their instance OHKO moves. You can Steel Grasp then die when the chains touch the monster without ever pulling the target onto the character. Which makes me believe, damage calculation is done before animation occurs.