Do the Devs see the Feedback on these forums?

I understand that there are bigger problems cough monster scaling cough , but these are realistic changes that could be added or made.

• Overlay Mini Map
  • Ultimate abilities should have their own dedicated button or The option to be assigned to an already occupied skill, but require the player to hold the whatever button to activate It.
  • Instant pick up/down of objective base items in Dungeons. Keys, Blocks, Guns, etc.
  • Tutorial for Basic things like Pressing E to click on Leave Dungeon, Some players didn’t noticed this. They walk all the way back to the entrance. :sweat_smile:
  • Display debuff icons above the skills, allowing us to notice when we are about to be fully affected by them, such as being frozen (The Worst One). Sure there’s the visual aspect, but sometimes you don’t notice when your dodging and dashing. There have been many instances where I thought I could take a few more hits than I actually could.
9 Likes

hopefully not, some of the dumbest ideas possible get posted on the boards…

LOL

22 Likes

If the devs listened to the loudest feedback every iteration of Diablo would be a copy of D2 with better graphics.

So I’m perfectly ok with them ignoring feedback from forums and Reddit.

2 Likes

theyll probably just watch every review from bigger streamers while sippin coffee and eating donuts in a large conference room with a projector.

too much stuff and noise here it would probably be inefficient - unless they got staff reading through it all and compounding those that make sense or get more traction… no idea.

put AI on it :wink:

1 Like

fortunately for the forum users. D2 with better graphics exists…

LOL

4 Likes

Well…there’s this from PezRadar 1 hour ago:

We have been combing through all the feedback and will continue to do so through the Open Beta to capture and address notes from players before launch.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/diablo-iv-open-beta-patch-notes/6051/3

2 Likes

I can only imagine how discouraging it must be to work on a game the scale of Diablo and read some of the nonsensical stuff that is posted around here.

10 Likes

They haven’t changed anything from the alpha tests which started about half a year ago and you think they care what a bunch of whiny kids have to say on these forums? Of course Not.

2 Likes

What’s mostly discouraging for community management, in-between feedbacks, good or bad.
Is reading a wall of absolute sarcastic/moronic comments, which you did a great job enlarging. Your ego is trough the roof, it’s almost saddening :ok_hand:

1 Like

But that’s obviously not good enough because they keep saying stupid stuff like “D2 vet here…make D4 resemble D2”

my ego matches my IQ. i dont see the issue

LOL

I am not sure if they do, but you do not since those things are already listed in 9 other posts on the front page. No need to spam another thread with things that everyone is mentioning.

1 Like

They havent changed anything??? Wtf are you on about m8?

I was in the closed beta and numerous things have changed since that. You are projecting whatever you are upset about.

4 Likes

I’m not even sure if devs are actually reading feedbacks on the forums… It seems like you get more responses and replies from blizzard on other social media platforms, its weird to see that there are more communication between them on reddit and twitter rather than their own official D4 forums, did anyone else notice this? It just seems weird they dont respond much here but more elsewhere lol…

2 Likes

I am sure that the Devs are taking as much feedback as they can but they are also preparing for the upcoming beta weekend. Do you need a Blizzard forums representative to hop on the forums, figuratively pat you on the head, and say good job with the feedback?

1 Like

that’d be wholesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here you go then.
Diablo IV Open Beta - Patch Notes - PC General Discussion - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

I think some of them do lurk the forums. But most of the post are ignored for various reasons.

You seem to equate “not directly responding” with “ignoring”. No matter what answers they post, some people still won’t like the answers and would still argue with them. They’re better served by having one or two people review the forums for unique issues and putting those in their ticketing system.

1 Like

We do. We’ve been capturing all week.

70 Likes