Do not play blood lance build!

I was curious enough to try this build since it was an easy transition from my current blood surge build after the small buff it received going from 8 to 6 cast Overpowering imprinted some aspects related to “Blood Lance” and ran a full party at tier 54 nm dungeon and right as we were about to clear the last pack of mobs the game froze for all of us we were all able to move our chars but all the monsters froze in place we tried waiting it out for over 10 mins nothing happened and we also couldnt leave the game thru the user interface, ultimately we just resulted to ALT+F4 out of the game… its been over 10 hours now and every time I log in I get error code 395002 saying that "I am locked out and to try again in a few mins). found this video on youtube of another explaining their experience. Blood Lance Is Literally Breaking The Game | Diablo 4 Necromancer - YouTube

What does this have to do with blood lance?

1 Like

Let’s hope they fix the problem without destroying that build. It looks so fun

Yeah been playing a Blood Lance alt today and it is super fun. Hope they fix this.

This build sucks bad for leveling or speed farming.

It is F tier for end game content other than pushing high nightmare.

I would not suggest playing it unless that is what you are doing.

Thank Lilith you are here to tell us what the maker of the video said about this build he’s showing to us.