Do not have the Temptation Mount

Hello there,

I have purchased the Diablo IV Ultimate Edition, and I have the Wings of the Creator Emote, but I do NOT have the temptation mount, while my friend has it and purchased the same game edition as me.

Is there anything I can do in order to receive everything that I intended to purchase for? I paid 100$ and I would like everything that I was promised for.

My Battle Tag is : atlantisrave#1727

Thank you for your time

3 Likes

Same here, my friend got it buit not me!

This is unacceptable. :neutral_face:

1 Like

I cannot imagine paying $110 for a service just to be spat on and used, the customer is always right. This is why we have the constitution so the little man doesnt get abused like this. I expected better from a company as large as blizzard, there should be no need for scams like this, disgraceful. :face_vomiting: :triumph: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :clown_face: :pouting_cat:

1 Like

Same No mount, and none of the beta rewards either.

1 Like

same exact issue occurring for me.

oh no… my cosmetic skin isn’t showing and although this has absolutely no bearing on my game play and will be fixed reasonably quickly, I am gonna flap about abuse and the constitution and how only Americans exist in the world…

get real.

2 Likes

I have the same issue, is missing in stable even I got all other thing from ultimate WTF blizzard, please fix it!

I have the same issue, I noticed it in Beta but didn’t think anything of it since it wasn’t an official release yet, but I still have nothing while my friends do.

1 Like

I also have the same issue 3 of my friends have the mount in there game but mine is not there

Team is looking into this.

13 Likes

Me too i have the same issue i paid $100 and i don’t have Temptation Mount my friends has it so please fix it thank you :slight_smile:

Arunos#11779 here. Same issue here. I’m playing the early access as we speak and have been riding around on my Cathedral of Light mount, and checked that I got everything else. My buddy I’m playing with was riding around on his Temptation mount, but I don’t have it. Tried relogging and that didn’t fix the issue.

Please help. Thanks

Same here, please fix, and post a message to notify.

Same issue here, purchased crypt hunter and preorder mount shows up.

I already posted in another thread regarding the same issue, cause I neither have the Temptaion mount
Is there any update?

Same here. My friends got it and I didnt

I also have everything from beta and rewards except the temptation mount.

1 Like

Paid 160$ AUD for the ultimate and also did not receive this mount. Everything else appears to be there but not this mount. Hoping we get a fix please.

Missing as well on my acct