Disconnecting repeatedly

Topic name says it all. Before this latest patch, rarely DC’d if at all. Can’t even recall if I have DC’d before.

Now, it’s absolutely random. Constantly losing progress due to DCing at random intervals. Can take anywhere from instant log back to 5 minutes to get back into the game. It’s not constant either sometimes can play for 10 minutes, then DC…reconnect and now it’s 6 minutes, then log back in and I’m good for 20 minutes. Completely random.

No other game on my computer is affected like this (WoW, FFXIV, Elden Ring, etc.)

I’m having same issue since Friday night. Can’t compete a dungeon without dc. Missed world bosses bc of dc. Die bc of dc. Get sent back to town bc of dc. Lose my consumables bc of Dc. Don’t see anythjng about a fix.

I’ve been having the same exact issue. Ever since the update, my game crashes. Of course, it’s completely random. I can play for 2hrs and it won’t disconnect. Other times I’ll play for 10mins then it kicks me out. Whatever it is, it needs to be fixed.