Diadem of the Ancient

Diadem of the Ancient is missing from the wardrobe. It hasn’t disappeared off characters that was already wearing it, but it doesn’t exist for any seasonal or eternal character. I can’t even reselect it for the one that’s wearing it if I click off.

10 Likes

Same problem, missing from wardrobe.
And after starting to play with a character from eternal real that already had it equipped, gone and replaced after loading in game.
Please fix

2 Likes

So I just got this to drop from zir, and it’s no longer a cosmetic, it’s a equipable item with 0 stats. 1 armor 1 item power. account bound not salvagable

5 Likes

Blizzard, please don’t take away the best cosmetic armor piece pre-VoH. Return the crown to our collections for transmog.

4 Likes

Same.
Fix it.
20 chars

2 Likes

This item dropped for me and I cannot salvage it.

1 Like

Same issues here, it is missing from my wardrobe :frowning:

2 Likes

Got the item version of this too…hopefully they get this sorted out soon…it’s one of my favorite “helms” since I don’t usually like to cover up my characters face…

4 Likes

Up.
Fix it Blizz.
20 characters

2 Likes

2.0.3 still not fixed

2 Likes

Came here to say that. The sword from the main Quest got fixed but not the crown. It’s the only “helm” I ever wear :frowning:

2 Likes

This is the only cosmetic helm I’ll wear consistently. I picked it up from Lord Zir and not only is it no longer cosmetic, it’s pointlessly powerless. At least make it salvageable so I can get BACK my transmog #devs xbox Console Bug Report Sorcerer Technical Support

2 Likes

Can’t find it on my characters either, that sucks. Is this a bug or did they remove it as a cosmetic? Hope it’s just a bug and they fix it soon.

2 Likes

Up. Same problem here. Thank you.

2 Likes

up. The best helm transomg ever

2 Likes

Up. Fix your broken game.

1 Like

Same issue, still no word from Blizz that I’ve seen.

1 Like

I got the drop just now, also couldn´t use it.
I fiddled with it dropped it got logged out now I don´t have it anymore, so I kinda made it worse lol
Do you think it can drop again?

1 Like

I’m having a slightly different issue with the Diadem of the Ancient. I currently have it equipped as my helm transmog in my wardrobe, but now it’s stuck there. I can’t access helm transmog options at all.

1 Like

Up
Twenty characters

1 Like