Diablo IV Patch Notes

Diablo IV Patch Notes

We will continually update this article with all patches the development team implements for Diablo IV.

View Full Article

1 Like

release is today ???

2 Likes

Sept 29th it gets released

2 Likes

Oh FFS, STILL no fix for Skovos Sojourner challenge/achievement?

3 Likes

Well hey I can check my empty mailbox while mounted.

5 Likes

What a joke of a patch… Just the bare minimum to even be able to call it a patch. Looks like a hotfix to me. A single person can do all of that and you have a full AAA team???

12 Likes

Please also fix the not being able to see other people’s gear. It’s now impossible to see how people got high in the tower.

11 Likes

Fixed an issue where the Edge Runeword allowed gaining two items at a time from the Purveyor of Curiosities.

God forbid people have some fun with new runewords and have a chance at getting some extra loot.

5 Likes

So have you given up trying to fix the multitude of exploits that are in the game right now?

3 Likes

lol, what about

  • some torches do not work
  • grief runeword does next to no damage
  • ladder characters can not be investigated

and so on?

nice joke of a patch! I hoped I could play around a little longer but if thats all for next tuesday I am out…and I hope the majority of people too!

3 Likes

This is what you call bare minimum effort :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

That’s IT ?

The first “real” patch since launch .. and it’s basically a shortlist of bug fixes.

Bruh…

A couple days before Last Epoch launch, good job.

6 Likes

oh, good! totally forgot about the new LE season.

Then the decision is even easier :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A nothingburger patch.

3 Likes

No sir, I’ll bet this patch will break more stuff than it fixes.

7 Likes

So, no fix for the seasonal portals taking you to Gea Kul?

:slightly_frowning_face: :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

Yep… This confirms 100% the game is in maintenance mode. I think after this season I’m done. I’ll come back to check out the Amazon otherwise I’m waiting to see what D5 brings.

I can’t play a game where the devs are doing the bare minimum to support it. What a joke…

5 Likes

Still no fix for the repair cost explosion from gems/runes/splinters.

1 Like

But, that’s the intention of the rune, 18.8% chance of getting a second item, that’s how it was in D2, so, why nerf it for D4?

2 Likes

Pretty scant for a patch.

How about some class balance effort, folks??

2 Likes