Diablo IV is selling on FOMO

Not getting baited into this, nothing about this release feels like a Diablo game. The monetization is predatory and I can’t see how end game could be any good with paid cosmetics. Anyone who’s honest with themselves can see this isn’t a Blizzard game. It’s a modern country club designed by Activision for pretentious people. The fandom should be researched for science they’re a modern cult. I don’t believe gamers genuinely want paid cosmetics in their games - back to Tears of the Kingdom.

29 Likes

Awesome enjoy, I hear it’s a good game.

13 Likes

Cant wait until the mods remove the ability to post to anyone who didnt purchased the game.

Anyway, cya on launch :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Thanks, one less person clogging up our trying to log in!

17 Likes

Feels exactly like a Diablo game to me.

18 Likes

For your sake I hope they can keep their service promises and servers up. AAA sales are tanking this year because of the rise in prices and predatory monetization. Anyone who’s honest with themselves can see this isn’t a Blizzard game. It’s a pretentious Activision country club.

5 Likes

Hey another alt account trolling. Neato.

6 Likes

Nothing has been predatory to me. How are you being preyed upon?

7 Likes
3 Likes

Yes please. This is for you :beer:

3 Likes

lol I can tell that you need the reverberation.

2 Likes

Dude lol just get a life

« I want my safe space back »

Oh and wait until you find out the level of complaint threads on week 1 of release by people who actually own the game.

1 Like

Could care less, they actually have valid complaints at that point. The people who didn’t buy it dont

5 Likes

I am sorry the promotions around the game release, and the cosmetics they will sell drives you to Tears. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you for sharing your feelings. Not every game suits everyone. You should play what you enjoy. If cosmetics are not your thing, I am sure people understand.

Enjoy Tears!

I am sure their complaints will be valid and based on game experience, which is exactly how it should be. I am hoping the staggered release in two batches goes well and servers are stable. Some level of queues is fine, but hopefully those are limited. No more error 37!

17 Likes

It’s only predatory if you’re afraid of missing out on skins and cosmetics that you’re not going to use 99.9999% of the time anyways.

2 Likes

:joy: that’s gonna piss him off :joy:

I am hoping he has a sense of humor which is why I used an emoji to indicate that. Tone is hard to tell via text though.

5 Likes

Can’t blame them for going a route to make more money.

Sub model was great 20 years ago… But I hated it then since I was teenager or younger. I enjoyed the betas and server slam, so I think it’ll be worth it. I will likely get more than $100 worth of entertainment.

2 Likes

Taking a bit of a risk there.

2 Likes