Diablo IV Beta Random Light Flashes in cut scene

Played the beta for about 12 hours. Leveled 3 characters. Today was playing through quest (wont spoil) for any who hasnt gotten to it, but certain scene with the bloodied wolf started seeing 3 to 4 random orbs of light almost like explosions during the scene. Afterwards it was random in the same spot and during cut scenes. Not sure if anyone else has seen it, i adjusted brightness and some other settings thinking it would fix it. Then during another cut scene it happened
again.

2 Likes

Are you playing a necromancer when you notice this? Iā€™ve noticed when I enter a cutscene with skeletons/mages summoned, I see these random flashes. It appears to be the ā€œchain-likeā€ icons over their heads which glitches through the cutscene.

Hard to describe what Iā€™m referring to since I donā€™t know the proper naming for the icons.

3 Likes

Same thing for me as well, I see it most often during quest dialogues.

2 Likes

Yes Necromancer for me, and yes skeletons/mages are summoned when it happens. Iā€™m glad itā€™s not just me.

1 Like

For me it still happens with early release. It happened in beta and now in early release.

1 Like

Appears to be an issue with the Necro and the unstoppable buff applied to minions during cutscenes. Keeps flashing every 15 seconds of so.

1 Like

Same here. Its about every 10 seconds or so

1 Like

Yes, looks like a Necro thing with summons ā€˜flashingā€™ into cut scenes. Anyone post a bug report?

yea, looks like someone did about 2 hours ago

1 Like

Iā€™m also getting these flashes of light and am playing a necromancer. Has anyone taken a video of this happening?

1 Like

I tried to catch it am necromancer to on xbox itā€™s so intermittent though not managed it but getting like light flashes like circles across the screen

I got a video and photo but I donā€™t know how to share.