Diablo is SAVED!

most legendaries and uniques come from random drops, at least in my experience.

on a side note, really hope they keep NMVs, so much better than NMDs

Ubers might be more plentiful though with the expanded range, we’ll have to see

I think they might keep NMV. With some changes on how you can get the warding.
Currently, treasure goblins, dungeon bosses, butcher, WB, HT chest of mystery all have guaranteed legendary over level 15 or 20. Not positive on the min level.

might actually be 24.

And I don’t even care if they don’t keep the extra loot, it’s just nice to basically have to run in one direction and not backtrack lol

1 Like

There’s a difference between playing the game 20 or 50 or 100 hours, a totally different thing when playing the game for 1220

The first is called weekend casual gameplay, the second is called normal gameplay, the third is called dedicated gameplay to progress, the 4th is called stuck in a labor loop

The game now provides (or at least strongly favors) only the 4th option, and that’s mainly cause of the absolutely dreadful decision to forego the leveling process and focus only on elitism and top-tier stuff

We also need mtg planeswalker skin collab :kissing:

Let them add new interesting monster families

2 Likes

And thats the thing…and ive said it before…Itemisaztion isnt enough the systems need a full rework and that wont happen till xpac.

I am more interested in a pet that picks up gold for you

thats a terrible idea brother

How would I know? I haven’t played since last summer…

Did you at least watch the livestream?

And additions to existing ones

1 Like

well to be fair the slower d2 style combat didnt work because of other issues with the game, first of which was itemization and lack of fun items to farm, they never showed us d2 style magic items with niche stats for niche builds etc… it can be good but they didnt impliment it well

I watched some bits of Asmongolds reactions to it…

At least tell me they are allowing us to trade Uber uniques?

Not Ubers, but Legendaries and Non-Uber uniques

diablo 4 : last D3poch
20char

1 Like

Better than nothing but hopefully they just allow us to trade all items. Trading was what made D2 super fun for many of us for years.

Yeah saved on paper. We will see about that lol

Yeah the updates look nice.