Diablo is SAVED!

Because it’ll lead to an awful experience and its easily fixable

I’m getting paid in Mcdonalds cheeseburgers and Starbucks! :hamburger:

1 Like

Do you have a time machine or secret back-door into Blizzard and have played the PTR yet? No? Then that statement can’t possibly be true.

And if it is? Give feedback in the PTR forums once they are open!

And I will.

But they could have easily said “nerfing quantity by 50% but buffing rarity by 50% to compensate” and they didn’t, so my hopes are not high

Cool, and honestly a lower drop-rate is probably better overall regardless of rarity, as my inventory gets flooded quite quickly with both rares and legendaries. I’m personally concerned about material costs for crafting (veiled crystals in particular) but rather than complain I’m waiting for the PTR to open, as that’s the best place to talk about it.

i’m honestly just hoping since they opened trade, they’re not going to shift to balancing around it

Why does this matter. Currently 1 in 1000 items might not be sold. If I run a dungeon and I get 1 legendary that I can craft on out of 5 or 10 dungeons that is already better. No 5 minutes to go through crap and sell. Just straight into the next dungeon.

1 Like

because of the way that items drop in this game it’s not just “i get one legendary i can craft on” it’s exponentially lower chances of getting one depending on how low the drop quantity

This isn’t a game where X item has a chance to drop, its a game where an item drops and has X chance to upgrade, so dropping quantity directly reduces the amount of legendaries and uniques you will see in the same time period

You are forgetting that all dungeon bosses have a guaranteed legendary drop.

If you consider playing the game a chore, then I agree with you, the game is not for you. May I ask, what recent game did you enjoy that did not feel like a chore?

most legendaries and uniques come from random drops, at least in my experience.

on a side note, really hope they keep NMVs, so much better than NMDs

Ubers might be more plentiful though with the expanded range, we’ll have to see

I think they might keep NMV. With some changes on how you can get the warding.
Currently, treasure goblins, dungeon bosses, butcher, WB, HT chest of mystery all have guaranteed legendary over level 15 or 20. Not positive on the min level.

might actually be 24.

And I don’t even care if they don’t keep the extra loot, it’s just nice to basically have to run in one direction and not backtrack lol

1 Like

There’s a difference between playing the game 20 or 50 or 100 hours, a totally different thing when playing the game for 1220

The first is called weekend casual gameplay, the second is called normal gameplay, the third is called dedicated gameplay to progress, the 4th is called stuck in a labor loop

The game now provides (or at least strongly favors) only the 4th option, and that’s mainly cause of the absolutely dreadful decision to forego the leveling process and focus only on elitism and top-tier stuff

We also need mtg planeswalker skin collab :kissing:

Let them add new interesting monster families

2 Likes

And thats the thing…and ive said it before…Itemisaztion isnt enough the systems need a full rework and that wont happen till xpac.

I am more interested in a pet that picks up gold for you

thats a terrible idea brother

How would I know? I haven’t played since last summer…