Diablo board game 2024!

Just read this article from wowhead stating that we are getting a Diablo board game in 2024!

A new expansion AND a board game? Yes please!

2 Likes

Thats great, are they going to be changing the way your damage is calculated and sending updated rules after a few months of release.

Better yet, can we print out the new boards and stick them onto the cardboard as they revise things.

Praying we get a version of live service for this game. It would be ao awesome.

We can track the twitch streaming of people playing this in their dining rooms / family rooms too!

Release new and revised items that we can buy from the store?

2 Likes

I love boardgames and all but turning a video game into a boardgame is always a dumb idea.

1 Like

More like BORED game am I right

2 Likes

I’m not even sure how to feel about this. Diablo from its inception was originally planned to be a digital “walk 1 step forward” pen-and-paper, with them only later deciding to try out a real-time 3d design instead. In a way it’s like going alllll the way back and choosing another path. I might have to get this… :rofl:

Diablo IV - Blood Bowl

do not pass sanctuary, go directly to hell.

4 Likes

Whats next? A southpark DIV RPG “Fractured Battcheeks”?

The board game will probably have a LOT of bugs right away.

I would wait until season 4 to purchase it.

2 Likes

I figure what will happen instead you’ll get two base classes to play and a handful of other items to use, but you’ll have to pay $5 to $10 for additional classes and board pieces. You get half the board itself upon purchase and the other half will cost an extra $15. Also if you want the full instruction manual that’ll be an extra $20.

4 Likes

Anyone remember Talisman? LOVED That game.

2 Likes