Diablo 4 season 2 review

The season’s updates have been nothing short of disappointing, particularly with the Zir event. While the concept of showcasing unique items is commendable, the blatant favoritism towards the Barbarian class reaching Tier 20 is a glaring oversight. The lack of effort to address this imbalance raises questions about the developers’ commitment to fair gameplay.

Attempting to level up glyphs to 50 becomes an arduous task, especially for those struggling below Tier 10. The skewed difficulty curve is a clear indication that the developers failed to foresee the repercussions of their decisions. The discrepancy between job classes in accessing Tier 20 dungeons, despite obtaining glyphs level 50, reflects a lack of thorough testing prior to the event’s release.

Regrettably, this disappointment isn’t new, stretching back to Season 1. The recurring letdowns make it increasingly challenging to find motivation to return to the game. The absence of meaningful adjustments over multiple seasons raises concerns about the developers’ responsiveness to player feedback.

2 Likes

I’m glad you got that off your chest OP. You can always try another game.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Exploring different games might provide a refreshing experience for me

I’d say keep your eyes open when Season 4 comes out, and see what’s changed. If you were disappointed with Season 2, Season 3 won’t be much better for you. Or wait until the expansion comes out as I think they’ll have a good amount of features and content by then (hopefully). I always say if you don’t enjoy playing the game there’s no point in playing it. Plenty of other games out there to sink your teeth into.

Absolutely, “Your advice makes sense. I’ll keep an eye out for Season 4 changes and consider exploring other games. Waiting for the expansion sounds promising – thanks for the insight!”

We need Runewords please add these to the game, a lot of people would love this feature.