Diablo 4 PS5 Mouse and keyboard

+1 give us MK or i come with my druid pulverize your house

That makes no sense. There is crossplay and you are playing with PC players.

Not if you turn it off. Understand what Iā€™m saying? Console players can already get rid of MKB players, do you think Blizzard is dumb enough to make that feature pointless?

Why exactly do you think we can turn crossplay off? For fun? For changing the looks of the on/off toggle? Itā€™s completely to get rid of MKB players on console.

This is def. needed.

+1 BKM support for PS5

I bought it on PS5 thinking there would be support (seeing as how most games has BKM support on PS5)ā€¦ teleporting with ps5-controller is less than ideal, canā€™t PVP properly.

1 Like

You can add a usb keyboard to type in chat. But no nothing for a mouse. Control is by dualsense

+1 We need the support in this cross play world ā€¦

Yeah. Need to get that mouse an keyboard support. The mount dash and targeting is trash. And at the very least make the mount speed be max always on controller or use haptic trigger to press down harder to go faster. AND can we use the right analog for spells like they do in Diablo Immortal. I donā€™t understand how thatā€™s not even a thing when it works fine on DI. Not as good as mnkb, but still better than ā€œtarget lockā€ which is trash. Pc playing chess while ps5 playing checkers.

+1 for console keyboard/mouse support.

PLS BLIZZARD !!!

Just because you can post in console section without owning game doesnā€™t mean you should troll here.

I have a copy for each platform so maybe try again? Itā€™s ok, not everyone can afford to drop $300 on a game like me but you shouldnā€™t feel bad about it.

Yeah, they gonna get right on that for you, following the D3 time table. Still no MKB support and 12+ years of crying hasnā€™t changed that.

Not everyone can afford 10k$ (sorry, 14k$, I accidently fried Threadripper) PC.

Yeah you donā€™t need that for this game. But just imagine, since you know D3 is going on 12+ years, Iā€™m sure that will give you an incentive to start saving.

Controller is much better in D3. Especially if you like lazy builds like Tal Rasha Meteor (which is currently crushing S28) or GoD Hungering Arrow.

We need mouse and keyboard on console! Rigth now.

Mouse and keyboard support on consoles would be much appreciated! Make it happen capā€™n!

Not before they add input based matchmaking. How many times this has to be said?

2 Likes

because I can and because I dont play trash single player games