Diablo 4 PS5 Mouse and keyboard

Hello, I would like to ask if I can play diablo 4 on PS5 with mouse and keyboard? Thanks for the answer.

72 Likes

I would like to know this too for Xbox

18 Likes

If anyone can help us wit the answer. Thank you

11 Likes

I am wondering the exact same thing for Xbox Series X and cannot find the answer anywhere.

10 Likes

Right now you cant. Hopefully they add it… its cross play with PC after all!

24 Likes

Please add keyboard and mouse support for PS5!

31 Likes

Was about to open a new thread when I noticed this one (and many others) existed on the same topic, so here I am.

I think it is safe to assume we all would like to have the ability to use a keyboard and mouse to play the game, when using a game console. Could Blizzard chime in (through a moderator, etc.) on this, please? Thanks!

26 Likes

Blizzard needs to see more threads like this or have a thread with a ton of support from console players

14 Likes

I also think that adding keyboard and mouse functionality to Xbox and PS is a good tool for chat and item management…

22 Likes

+1 for console keyboard/mouse support.

22 Likes

Just here to throw my name in the hat for Mkb support on console

13 Likes

+1 for mouse and keyboard

21 Likes

Another thread for keyboard and mouse support. Well I guess there can’t be enough of them to make sure blizzard is aware of how strongly this is wanted.

+1 for the support of keyboard and mouse

20 Likes

Its tough for me to request for partying with the default chat option. KB and mouse for communication would be perfect. Or a LFG tool.

4 Likes

Rod mentioned in a tweet when I asked this months ago and he said “not at launch”

5 Likes

Another vote for KB+M on ps5, playing with a controller highly aggravates my tennis elbow…think of my tendons Blizzard!
Gonna try open beta today with controller regardless, prob wont get game unless i can play with kbm though. Also, gaming computers have gotten stupid expensive in the last few years… got ps5 for kids but would love to use for myself sometimes too.

8 Likes

Im with you on this as well! Ill refund my ps5 pre order and just buy it on PC whenever i get some spare change to build one!

3 Likes

honestly, as in most games, I assumed that you could play with mouse and keyboard… I also bought them specifically to play Diablo 4 on the ps5! it’s a shame +1 support for this feature

7 Likes

ps5 m&k support, please!

13 Likes

I played the early access beta as a melee rogue, and my fingers were hurting. However, today I started playing as a necromancer, and it’s much easier to control. I suppose some classes like rogue require more precise control, and a mouse and keyboard are perfect for this. I really enjoy playing as a rogue and would like to continue, so I would support the inclusion of mouse and keyboard support on consoles

7 Likes