Diablo 4 PS5 Mouse and keyboard

I imagine any USB keyboard will work with an XBox or PS5, but would like my G703 mouse work?

I think it will work out good, it is supported.
Consoles would have a nice supplement like PC mice, so you can play with the controller you like, use mice on UI/PVP (put it to recharge battery, Bluetooth), so it will be fair with freedom of choice, so it doesn’t matter what HW you are on.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/jpiepiora/status/1651271111995441152?s=46&t=OaWhv5cst4q7X0VmW6n6PQ

:slightly_frowning_face:

Mercy with us that have bought all of your games through the years. I bought a ps5 justo to play Diablo IV, and last week bought a razer setup for keyboard and mouse just to play diablo. Pls let ps5 support mouse and keyboard

Why would you buy a m&k after they already said it wouldn’t be supported?

1 Like

I would like to see this feature so, +1 to this

3 Likes

I think the better question is…why the hell would he buy an entire console, just to play one game?

3 Likes

+1 for the support of keyboard and mouse. XBox / PS5.

Please enable mouse and keyboard for the PS5!

2 Likes

I did because trading in a few things I didn’t want got me a used (but very well cared for) xbox series s, and that was significantly cheaper than a new graphics card. I only paid $200 for my series s including tax. I don’t mind using a controller though. Hopefully they enable kb&m support though.

Another +1. For rsi reasons, I play on controller so I choose to play d4 on my PS5. However, chat functionality is horrible on the PS5. I would love to be able to chat using my keyboard without freezing the game whilst the virtual ps5 keyboard pops up.

Also, my only other complaint on ps5 is how fiddly the inventory ui is, so it would be great if my mouse worked here, too :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 for keyboard + mouse on ps5. At least keyboard for chat

Another +1 for mouse and keyboard on console (Xbox)

1 Like

Would love to have this for PS5! +1 !

Another +1 for mouse and keyboard support.

XBox can provides a software that can translate the controller’s functions to keyboard + mouse, that said the system doesn’t work perfectly with every game, K+M will work but the controller has to be active for some games :neutral_face:

Signed 100% - it makes me not want to talk to people in game with its current state.

I will not buy this until keyboard and mouse are supported on ps5。
there are so many great available this year

1 Like

We need this Blizzard. Please give us the option…

+1 for mouse and keyboard on console

1 Like