Diablo 4 Nvidia bundle upgrade to ultimate

Hi, i have bought an RTX 4070 ti and i have an voucher to redeem the game on blizzard app but i have already pre-order the Ultimate Edition, if i refund the game to apply the voucher from Nvidia after that i want to know if i can upgrade the Standard edition to Ultimate Edition ?

You should make a ticket to support, you cant get a proper answer through the forum.

Just First World Problems*

how much for your nvidia voucher? if you refund game might mess up your blizzard account

In case you didn’t find an answer yet. I asked support and received this reply. (TLDR you can).

I got your issue here about upgrading Diablo 4 after claiming the one from your Nvidia bundle.

I’ve taken a look over this for you, and you will indeed be able to upgrade it through the battle.net shop afterward.

The way that’ll work is that while the shop page itself will show the full price for each version of the game, after you select it and go to the payment page it will see what you already have claimed and then only charge you the difference between versions.

Hope that helps.

4 Likes