Diablo 4 Keeps Crashing and spiking GPU Ussage

I have a Ryzen 7, 1080 Ti (no overclock), 32 gigs of ram, ssd. Game is running as administrator at 1080P, graphics turned down to low with continued crashing.

The game keeps freezing and crashing and when looking back at the task manager it spikes GPU. The game runs excellent with nearly always having close to 140 fps. Anyone having this issue please help… I have no other issues with any game at all, this is the only game that has crashed on my pc in a very long time. I cannot play the game in the current state.

I also get an code 8D85FF20-0BD9-46B6-9014-62062319DA05. Which probably just relates to crash report.

I have the same issue. Wether it’s on high settings or low settings I get the issue at any given time.

Same card same issue. Have been playing it fine since early access and this has just started. Can’t play for 5 min. Would love if anyone had a solution

im having the same problem using the same card…

I’m having same problem using AMD 6600XT. GPU usage spikes and crash with fenris. Ussually happend during 2nd objective mid dungeon.