Diablo 4 is boring

Open world means that it is not a linear map, you can choose to do things out of order and how you please. Has nothing to do with other players. Skyrim is an open world type example.

4 Likes

Ok, here is the absolute CORE of the problem Iā€™m having. Iā€™m not getting killed, I am simply frustrated with the lack of pack clearing speed with any of the builds Iā€™ve tried. This game is really, really slow compared to Path of Exile, Grim Dawn, Last Epoch, Diablo 3, Diablo 2, and itā€™s simply not satisfying for me to play due to the slower speeds.

If thereā€™s a build that deletes screens in 2 seconds, tell me what that is, because thatā€™s what I want, and Iā€™m done wasting time experimenting around ā€œsearching for itā€.

5 Likes

Probably the best game Iā€™ve played in over a decade. If you donā€™t enjoy the game, donā€™t play it. And next time donā€™t blindly preorder games.

You had a couple of chances to test the game out for free on beta testing, but you still bought it. Also ā€œgrievingā€ over game must be the most pathetic and hilarious thing Iā€™ve ever heard. Go and touch grass.

Then level up, and get yourself legendaries that are based on what build youā€™re going for. The game, even in Diablo 3 felt slow at the beginning. If youā€™re deleting every pack and clearing everything instantly, what would the point in getting legendaries and leveling.

7 Likes

Your opinion is bogus

1 Like

You must be running in circles.

2 Likes

This game is slower than all the games Iā€™ve listed. Itā€™s frustratingly slow, itā€™s not a test of skill for me, this game is testing my patience.

12 Likes

I just learn something really cool as i played. Quest progress individually, the excorsism one is amazi g

Go to World Tier 1 and play around your legendaries if you have them.

Also, what class are you playing, because some abilities seem to have a much higher base damage, Rapid Fire on Rogue for example is strong regardless of what legendaries youā€™re using.

Ironically rapid fire rogue with shadow imbue is what Iā€™ve been using, and thatā€™s still too slow for me. Is there something that clears faster? What about sorc or necro? Honestly, the problem I got with rogue isnā€™t bossing, it does perfectly fine bossing, itā€™s the pack clearing speed.

Iā€™m only playing Druid at the moment, and they suffer from the exact opposite problem Rogue does lol.

Poison Creeper is obscenely strong for AoE, combined with Trample and Pulverize, it really does delete just about everything in AoE situations, and when itā€™s combined with Shockwave Totemic legendary itā€™s quite laughable.

Itā€™s what Iā€™ve been running from the beginning to now level 48, and Iā€™ve had just about 0 issues. Bosses are a bit slow, but it is what it is until I can get into World 3 for the juicy uniques.

1 Like

your opinion is brain rot. check game ratings. if you dont like it just refund. imagine writing an essay for attention :joy:

1 Like

Overthinking=/=fun. Just play the game, and stop looking for reasons to be upset. Or leave, this is still early access, and youā€™re not having fun.

1 Like

If it takes roughly the same amount of effort to delete 3 elites as it does a pack of 10 trash mobs, is that a good thing or a bad thing? Itā€™s not the elites I take issue with, but some of the trash mobs are a bit too tanky IMO. The lower tier enemies should have lower HP IMO. I wouldnā€™t touch elites or bosses HP. Another problem I got is the normal mobs are too spread out.

1 Like

This is one only my pet peeves, the environment needs to be more interactive to give it that immersive experience. A few boxes, weeds, and small rocks to click on is pretty weak. Sure there are some destroyable objects but itā€™ seems insufficient. The world feels enpty.

2 Likes

I think thatā€™s the problem with Rapid Fire. Very strong single target, but a nightmare when in AoE situations. I think itā€™s just your preference. If a build was good at absolutely everything, it would be considered unbalanced I guess?

I feel like Druid is pretty well rounded in that regard, but theyā€™re also heavily gear dependant. Iā€™m not super experienced with rogue gameplay so I couldnā€™t offer you advice, but I do know that a few people have raised the same frustration as you. :frowning:

For me personally the higher level I get, the smoother the game feels.

1 Like

Then I think Albion Online is the game for you.

3 Likes

Oh, you wanted a Hack and Slash. This is a Hack and Hackā€¦ and Hackā€¦

4 Likes

You can hold down your mouse button to attack and avoid carpel tunnel.

1 Like

Bigger packs of enemies that are tighter together with lower stats would make the game more fun, IMO. In Grim Dawn, thereā€™s massive packs surrounding champs, and theyā€™re pretty tightly packed together around the champs, and itā€™s fun rushing in there to blow up a screen. It adds to the general fun factor of the game, in this game enemies seem to be too few or when theyā€™re larger groups, theyā€™re loosely spread out. This is something that blizzard could very well adjust.

1 Like

No thanks, I donā€™t want a PoE-like moshpit on the screen, I prefer slower and more immersive combat and it was about time Diablo returned to that formula, D3 high end rifts were already ridiculous. The pacing is perfect as it is.

7 Likes