Diablo 4 error code 315306

Bought currency multiple times, and tried doing game downloads multiple times, in nearly every way imaginable. None of it is working. Glad I spent extra money to play the game early lol. This is BS

2 Likes

I logged in and it finally worked. I switched to another game after trying to log in for a long time, then switched back, and i logged in and played.

After that, I have been able to logs myself outs of the playstation, and log back in, and resume playing no problem. Best of luck everyone that didnt get in yet. And Blizzard should comp everyone free mounts and store currency. Plus refunds

2 Likes

Did every trick in the book. Even loaded a different game and no luck. License error on xbox. Can play on my account but wife cant on hers. On 2 different xbox. Same thing. Seems to be something tied to the account itself

4 Likes

That doesnt work. I can play, but my wife not. I bought for 1,99 platin with her account.

Still “Unable to find a valid license for Diablo IV. (Code 315306)” on her PS5

I also switched to another game and back to diablo. Nothing works

2 Likes

My friends on PSN didn’t have to pay anything except for the game itself but I’m getting this problem and the restore license and restarting game and/or ps4 is working like it previously did with others

Zotlek my fix works I’m streaming on twitch if need proof step by step right here bruh No joke game share fix!

1 Like

Dude I bought every currency pack there is at least once, deleted the game re downloaded the game loaded other games up while it was connecting I have done every glitch or “fix” there has been noted and nothing has work for me at all. I can get in the main account I bought it on and sign right in but as far as getting on my account or my wife’s to play it is F***** I cannot play this game I have wasted over $100 just like the other complaining at this point I’ve stayed up all night after work and cannot play the one game I’ve seriously been waiting on. This is straight Bs…

4 Likes

It doesn’t work for me.

1 Like

Tried buying the platinium…still getting error message. Tried buying a free game…same. Tried restarting Playstation…same. Anyone tried uninstalling and reinstalling game? Dont really want to have to wait hours to get same message.

1 Like

Tried it all, no luck. It’s likely because your bnet account and PSN account are not synced, and because Blizzard disabled all the game sharing features across the board none of us with this issue can play the game we bought.

My game worked but i bought the 9.99 platina (1000) and i got an error too. Never got the platina to upgrade to ultimate edition

1 Like

Unfortunately, I can confirm that when I bought the Crypto pack on PS5, I was able to log in. Currently level 28 on my druid and just took a break to recharge my controller.

That said, I don’t think it works for everyone…

I saw someone mention they renewed the license under account and that worked on PS5. It’s really weird how some of these things work for some people and some don’t.

It’s D3 launch all over again.

1 Like

My girlfriend now has platinum on her account but cant play the game and use it.

So that fix didnt work for us at least.

1 Like

Does anyone can’t play to ? my friend buy platinum and did all the things to do that normally work for some people but get the same invalid license so if you have some things that can work I’d be happy to hear thank you

1 Like