I have been attempting to play Diablo 4 since the Season 15 patch (Version 3.2.1.73552), but I try to launch the game via Battlenet, it says “Playing Now” but no window for the game ever opens.
I’ve updated drivers, uninstalled and re-installed the game, scanned and repaired the game to no avail.
It was working fine before the Season 15 patch, so clearly something in that has broken the game for me, and I would appreciate any assistance.
me too, i posted on here yesterday and have done every solution known to man, I just did a full clean pc wipe and reinstall lol so ill let you know if that works. Youre not alone man!
YO IT WORKED! After like 30 different solutions, what I did was go in windows recovery, and do a pc wipe, but kept all of my files! I had to reinstall everything but Im playing now! LMK if you need a full step by step!
I have also got it working, I needed to update to Windows 11, version 25H2, now I can actually boot up the game. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction 