Diablo 4 disconnect error rolled back 3 levels from 69 to 66

diablo 4 disconnected me from a dungeon with an error, brought me back to the lobby and showed my character rolled back 3 levels from 69 to 66 apparently losing about 4 hours of playtime, about 30 altars of Lilith, about 7 side quest and all the loot acquired. I hope that when the servers are back up all of that is not lost…

1 Like

This just happened to me as well but I lost 6 levels and lost about 4 hours of game play as well!!! With everything in between :sob: I really hope this gets fixed and I don’t have to do all that again

1 Like

If they don’t make it up somehow, I will literally ask for a refund. I am devastated and angry right now…

2 Likes

Same here so much time and effort just to lose everything!!!
Why does this game have to connect to a server why cant it just be played alone with the option to connect to a server???

1 Like

This is probably false. Nobody lost any levels. Same happened in d2r with server crashes or downtimes. Looked like you lost 20 + levels sometimes. But in truth this is not true. And you are just the way you are when you got dced.

Some false info between character screen /login servers and actuall play servers.

2 Likes

I really hope so my friend.

Fingers crossed!!! Does this mean the server is down for everyone?? I still can’t get back in to check if actually have lost everything?

I think so yes. Looks entire servers are down. None of my 30 friendlist players can manage to play atm it seems. But blizz always be like " We investigate login issues " like its a minor thing happening to 1 of 100 players. , meanwhile all hamsters died of palpatine electricity. Typical blizz.

Hahaha man it sucks that this games has to be connect to a server to play I wish it was just optional if you wanted to play online with people
Wish it was just possible to play by yourself without being disconnected

You most likely didn’t lose any levels. You got disconnected because the servers went down and when you went back to character select screen what you saw was the cached version of when you initially logged in.

2 Likes

Man I hope so!!! So many hours put in just then before I got disconnected haha
Well guess all I can do now is make some breakfast before trying to get back in again and see the damage hahahaha

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. I was 50, was doing the Dungeon to unlock WT3 with a friend, got DC’d, and well now im back to 48, but I have nightmare unlocked /shrug.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.