Diablo 4 crashing

Same here, just crashing out of nowhere.

Any help Blizzard?

hey mate, try to check my new edit, might be the same with you i dont know.

Tried, but it is not the same error. My game opens, but after a few minutes (randomly) it just close itself, no message, nothing.

sorry, couldve been the same issue i haveā€¦we gonna have to wait and see what blizzard does

Same fenris error every 15 minute for the last 3 days ā€¦ smh what a trash bug, how could this get throught beta test

So guys, I made few steps and it helped me with the error:

1. Delete all Razer Apps(Blizz confirmed on Server Slam that Razer doing smth with the game)
  2. Limit the FPS to 50(work on limited 60fps too)
  3. Almost minimum graphics(not sure that it will work on higher one, as I was pretty limited on time during weekends)

After making these steps issue was resolved, hope it will help to someone.

While I havenā€™t ā€œdeletedā€ my Razer software, I have disabled all of it. As in it isnā€™t running on the system.

Already tried limiting my FPS to both 50 and 60.
I will not be playing on minimum graphics as that looks like crap and is not a fun experience to me. On the flip-side - I am not playing on Ultra either.

I am still crashing randomly.

1 Like

Crash in mission: entra en el templo de los Mayores con Lorath

Same for me too, but only just started happening today after the latest update.

Prior to today, have had zero issues, no crashes. Today, game crashes randomly to desktop and spits out one of those long error codes (several different ones) at between 1 minute and 20 minutes of game time.

Incredibly frustrating after such a smooth weekend and launch.

For the record, Iā€™ve made zero changes and am running a 7600X with a Vega64.

I donā€™t know what the point of posting these errors is if Blizz is not going to help anyone. I get the damn Fenris error at least once every 90 minutes or so. My PC freezes and makes an awful sound (from my speakers). I have been reading fixes for the last 3 days and NOTHING works. Starting to get a little frustrated like most are.

I donā€™t know if there is a particular point in posting the error codes here.
They all get sent in to Blizzard when they happen.

ā€œFenrisā€ is an in-house name for Diablo 4.

instead of worrying about fixing the store for purchases fix the damn stability of the game.
purchased 2 ultimate editions, i have cussed my way through due to the constant freezes. the wife gave up all together and was pissed i wasted the extra money on a broken game, she loved diablo 3 and plays it all the time. she was looking forward to d4 but has now declined to play it. THANKS for NOTHING blizz!

1 Like

Deleting the high res texture pack helped it crash less for me. Not a fix.

What reduced 95% of the crashes for me (Ryzen 7800X3D + 3080TI, on 3840x1080 superwide) was:

• completely disable NVIDIA DLSS
  • completely disable NVIDIA reflex low latency
  • framecap 60

sad, but worked. Now here & there a crash at a vendor, but imho thatā€™s just a bug.

OK. So, I decided to try out the low settings option.
So far, I have been in-game doing various things for almost three hours and no crashing.

I also have Chrome with tabs running and Discord.

This is what I have my settings at:

Everything that has a ā€œsliderā€ or multiple stages is set all the way to the left (lowest).
Dynamic Shadows - Off
Soft Shadows - Off
Distortion - On
Low FX - On
Vertical Sync - Off
Max Foreground FPS - 60
NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency - Enabled + Boost
FidelityFX Super Resolution 2 - Off

I will update if it starts crashing again.

1 Like

Update: I crashed now after 7.5 hours of smooth gameplay.
I think it happened because there was a patch to install.

Hopefully it will continue to work as well as it did.

I did this and was still crashing with my 3080

1 Like

Ugh. Sorry to hear that!
Hope it gets resolved soon.

same, im crashing every 20 mins or so, sometimes 2-3 times in 10 mins ā€“ crash the most when im inspecting my gear in town, when clearing out stash

1 Like

its a piace of ā€¦ i was tried everything and still crashing every 10 mins, also o try to get refound my money cuz this sht happen in warzone 2 months ago. rtx 4090, ryzen 9 7950x3d, nvme 64gb ramā€¦