Diablo 4 Battle Pass Tier Skip Issue

Blizzard Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently purchased the Ultimate Edition of Diablo IV, which includes the accelerated battle pass with 20 tier skips. I activated the battle pass in-game as instructed, but unfortunately, I have encountered an issue where the tier skips have not been correctly applied.

I had used 8 skips, and claimed a few items like the town portal but now the tiers show in progress yet the portal cosmetic is still in the wardrobe. The tiers that were previously unlocked now say “Buy Tier Nth”, and says Premium Battle Pass Active not Accelerated.

I followed the steps outlined in the support article to activate the accelerated battle pass in the Seasons section of the in-game Shop. However, despite activating the pass, I have not received the 20 tier skips. I am still unable to access the skips, and it appears that the game is registering my purchase as a regular battle pass instead of the Ultimate Edition with the included tier skips.

-Also had 700 plat which is down to 60 with no puchases.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue. I would like to ensure that the tier skips I purchased are correctly applied to my account so that I can fully enjoy the benefits of the accelerated battle pass.

Thank you in advance for your help. I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.