The lag myself and a lot of other players are experiencing is making the game almost completely unplayable! Please fix this!
Other players have no lag at all, I wonder why some have it and others do not.
this issue appears to be more on the console side, i suspect. and pc players that have never tweaked their GPU settings. i do experience what is being described and im on ps5. someone suggested turning off cross-play as a workaround which i want to test but haven’t yet. in my experience it’s not really that annoying. it’s just. wow. what just happened.
just tested this. first thing i noticed was the lag going from town into the helltides was gone. then on an invasion portal i didn’t seem to have anymore lag issues esp when trying to reposition.
update: the lag at helltide entrance was a fluke. still happens. i’ll keep testing.
My main issue (old PC) has always been just getting into the game it takes several minutes to get in.
I do have issues in Hellltide, last one had a combination of WW Barb, The orange puke Warlock, a forest of arrows of Rouge, and me a firewall Sorc.
I don’t have crossplay enabled.
the helltides are bad for it wonder if it’s a memory leak that causes the desync I’m playing on a pc with 9800X3D + 5080 on a 8GB connection playing on the Australian servers from NZ with 80ms
A lot of us are on gaming PC’s not consoles this lag is not on our end.