Devs please dont give in

in the slam beta weekend i was playing a barb and a lot of loot drops was for other classes even legendaries. That really sux. They should fix this asap. I even got loot rewards from quests which i couldnt use for my barb, why is that?

Other then that i was fine with the lowered droprate.

The most L take ive ever seen in my life. Tell me you suck at gaming without telling me you suck at gaming.

1 Like

I agree with OP. I also want to reflect on the low levels entering the zone, that needs to be fixed no doubt. The matchmaking could also you a looking into, although I don’t have any ideas currently on how to make it a bit better.

If one to argue that the drop rate needs to be increased, i could agree with that in ONE particular instance. We need more trash loot imo. You see more blues and rares than whites. My HOPE is that eventually we’ll get Runewords in the game and maybe we’ll need those whites. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i actually though the leggo droprate in server slam was a bit too high… had 6 leggos when i hit 20 and another 3 from ashava… and i didnt farm enything…

trash loot for trash players, i bet you have a weird name that usually gets shortened to 3 letters.

That’s crazy. I looted no legendaries the entire slam (I could have crafted a few). Though I didn’t play my lvl 20 much once I hit cap as I wanted to test all the classes. Not sitting around, pushing through quest content & events.

I truly like this, though. It gives value to basic, magic and rare in the early game. There’s a whole mid and endgame to be collecting legs and uniques. I hope your high drop rate was more of an exception instead of the rule.

1 Like

They should nerf the drop rate more. And Ashava was far too easy

Exactly all ashava was, was a hp spunge thats it. Tiok 10 12 minutes to kill cause its hp sponge.

Workd t2 was not easy less u where buffed and geared

That’s because the fight is too easy. They’re trying to copy lost ark but ashava is about as difficult as like the lvl 10 bosses in lost ark.

I find it hilarious how many people are struggling because any of the people who played a lot of end game legion raids in lost ark are just walking around this fight half asleep.

They really should exponentially scale up later bosses to be lost ark hard/inferno mode difficulty to make them super engaging.

honestly the mechanics were there for ashava but they werent hard mechanics, future bosses will have harder mechanics and players are going to strugglebus it and cry all over the forums and im excited for it

I do hope so, but I don’t foresee the bosses getting anywhere near even ‘mid tier’ lost ark mechanics, but we’ll see. I hope they do but I do not think it’ll come close. Diablo community is a lot more casual than lost arks.

nerfs-

Piss off destiny tourist

I was a little surprised of finding several legendaries in slam test. To be Lev 20 and wear lots of leg is strange. I would prefer to drop legendaries only later, but in D4 we have codex of power which unlock a different mechanism.

I like in principle the codex of power thing, because it give importance also to rare items, and we’ll see in the future how itemization and drops work in advanced phases of the game.

In the early game, maybe we need to struggle between white and blue more time. In later game, I’m sure we will hit a barrier like in D3 and D2… Then people will complain for no drops

lol nah. that aint happening sport. Lost Ark is still there if you wanna go play it

there have already been mechanics shown in both the act1 boss and ashava.

They are here to stay

PLEASE GIVE INTO ANOTHER BETA CHANCE! haha. its a WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN Baby!!

legendaries aren’t even the most powerful, they are mid, why the hell would they need to be extremely rare? its not even fun wihtout them…

Please devs dont give in. Continue nerfing every class into the ground.

1 Like