Dear blizzard, from someone who didn't get the survey

Just wanted to mention that for me, its the pay to win stuff that has no value, items, aspects, stash tabs, invisible.

See how hindsight has shown that the deluxe and ultimate edition have the most measly, poor and woeful cosmetics? Well not that i was convinced in the first place to buy them, but won’t happen again for the expansion with the same offering.

For me, will need one companion out of the box and one set of armor to the same grade as the season sets to get noticed. Otherwise its just usual min maxing. Will probably wait for a sale while still buying battle passes etc.

Good luck.

ps. Also just saying again, without physical retail, preferably collectors… well with digital only its guaranteed wait for a sale, put it that way.

This! This so much!

Please finish your game first, before even considering expansions and mtx, any features added should not be added at an extra cost, the buy-in was already at a premium cost, you released the game under cooked. Please do not charge us for missing or previously overlooked game features. It makes more sense to have all cosmetics available in game as well as in the store for those unwilling to put in the effort to find them. Game features should be included with the $70 I already paid.

I’m not buying anything unless you release an offline mode I can play if you decide to turn the servers off. I strongly prefer ownership over what I spend money on.

Other arpgs that have cash shops are free to play, mtx in those are at reasonable prices and its to support the teams that put out and continue to keep the game interesting, looking at path of exile for comparison…

If you are going to shoehorn a cash shop, give me the ability to play my console game offline so I can continue to enjoy cash shop items if you turn your servers off, thus, giving me ownership of the extras purchased.

We already paid you,please.stop asking us for more money by overcharging for cosmetics and season passes that should be considered with the initial buy-in cost.

Charging for yearly expansions are aggressive for a game I have zero ownership over are a bit aggressive. Please consider a physical, offline capable game before asking me to spend more money.