D4 sold 10+ million copies and made over 1 billion dollars. That means it is a successful game

even Baldur’s Gate 3 can only dream of touching D4 sales

2 Likes

And why are you on the forum not playing the game again?

Pokes hole you are having so much fun why are you on the forums?

Pokes hole Let me guess maybe you are not home or at work like me posting?

Pokes hole maybe you are tabbed out, posting on the forums but that ask the question: why are you not playing if its so much fun?

1 Like

It means Blizzard successfully scammed over 10 million Diablo IV consumers / players willfully and knowingly! And sold us a broken, buggy, unfinished BETA game that was and still is NOT ready for public release! FACT!

Blizzard needs to fix and improve Diablo IV very soon, because they are on very thin ice with all the BS they pulled on all D4 players! Not to mention the mass nerf you complained about 7 hours ago slamming Blizzard about it!

Geez, what a hypocrite, or troll or both! I can’t tell at this point with you, Singularity!

13 Likes

Looks like the resident forum chucklehead woke up from his nap.

3 Likes

I have 3 monitors. I can do both and watch streams at the same time.

1 Like

So you are watching the stream, posting on the forums, and playing the game? I cast bone spear of doubt.

2 Likes

Yeah I am actually. Mad?

3 Likes

lol You’re triggered 24 7 with no breaks. The time you put here suggests you don’t have a job and even worse that you don’t even play the game. At least play the game if you’re gonna be a loser.

6 Likes

Do me a favor and just prove me wrong I love being proved wrong just shuts me right up. Take a photo of your three monitors, playing the game, watching a stream and posting on the forums and put it on any image upload site and share it.

Maybe you are 100% legit and are doing what you say and I will feel like SUCH A MORON I mean I won’t but please prove me wrong and do that, Oh also because random photos from google can be your friend, on a post it write “Singularity” on it or something to that effect so you can 100% show me you are the alpha chad of diablo 4.

P.S I doubt you will but again prove me wrong?

Haven’t you like, not reached beyond level 50 or something or am I mistaking you for another forum troll?

You don’t think people can afford 3 monitors? I’m watching Krip on one, in Dopamine tunnels on the main one, and responding to your dumb post on the third.

I’m between packs in the tunnels.

2 Likes

Again can you prove me wrong? just send a photo of you, watching Krip, doing the tunnels, and posting here its quite simple to do.

Why do I have to post man. I have like 4 PCs man. You want pics of them all.

Get a life.

People can afford things. It’s not hard.

2 Likes

D4 sold 10+ million copies and made over 1 billion dollars. That means Bobby can get his new Superyacht!1

I corrected that for you. No need to thank me. :grin:

3 Likes

Thats great dude. Im not hating on Blizzard for making cash. But the game is dead anyway you slice the tomato. No one on my friends list has logged in in weeks. The first season is completely garbage with the dupes and exploits. Resistances still dont work, twich viewer has dropped 99% from launch. All games “are around for a long time”. However, I suspect given the absence of retention, this game has about 6 months to get its player base back before it gets the overwatch 2 treatment.

4 Likes

It was successful is sales, but that doesn’t make it a successful game.

7 Likes

What I am doubt is you are indeed playing the game, watching Krip and posting on the forums: you are in fact only posting on the forums and we know that is 100% true because here you are, everything else you are saying is subject to your own fantasy and holds no truth because you won’t show us your godly 3 monitor set up doing all the things you are doing.

So again the only proven fact outside your words we have to ‘believe’ is that you are on the forums posting not enjoying the game.

Also to note: I don’t believe you but again would love to be proven 100% wrong, thats my dopamine hit

Game is still bad and boring sales were on name alone.

Sales is literally how you determine success bro.

You must be new to capitalism.

2 Likes

A successful game retains players. What we have here is a successful scam.

14 Likes