Cross Platform with upgraded versions

I just wanna say here, I freaking love this game, so much, but GDI why do I have to buy every single expansion twice (plus extra for ultimate edition for one of them) just to play it on PS5 and PC, when you obviously have the ability to recognize account-wide purchases??

I already bought base game on both systems, so at least for expansions it would be really freaking nice if the expansion purchase was treated like an account-wide unlock, at least for Ultimate Edition purchases or something.

On top of that, my wife also plays. So make that two standard and one ultimate edition purchase, per expansion, for our household. JFC.

It would be really awesome if you’d consider doing what other places do like Steam and the consoles and let accounts link together under Household/family to share purchases. Or compromise and charge a little extra for “family upgrade” for games if you want to allow access to all accounts in the household that way at least every single account under the same roof doesn’t have to pay full price, for each system/console on top of it. Ugh.

1 Like

Another console+PC player here, and agreed, it would be super nice if the expansion purchases were account-wide.