Cross-platform purchase

I play Diablo IV on Xbox and PC. If I buy Vessel of The Hatred on one platform for example on PC, will it be available if I play on Xbox?

I say wait for the next campfire and see if they clarify things because no one knows for sure rn

It specifically states in the FAQ.

CAN I PURCHASE MORE THAN ONE PRE-PURCHASE EDITION? WILL I GET MORE REWARDS?
You will need to purchase Vessel of Hatred once per platform you want to play on. For example, to play on both Xbox and Battle.net you would need to get Vessel of Hatred on each of those platforms separately. You will not get additional rewards for multiple purchases. If you want to upgrade the edition you purchased, upgrades to Deluxe and Ultimate Editions will be available in-game.

So no, you need to buy it for each platform.

it’s not sharable even on steam and battle.net
bought today VoT+base game on steam and VoT not available on battle.net
but it’s ok for me anyway

I have the same question but here is my current situation. I primarily play on Xbox console. My Xbox account is linked to my battle net account so instead of logging in with my battle net, i use my Xbox account. I recently purchased a pc yesterday and was able to play the entire content (downloaded for free) on the new pc. As far as the expansion goes, i did purchase the Ultimate edition for the Xbox console. When it opens I will see what happens. Since Activision/Blizzard are now owned by Microsoft (for now I will assume i wont have to buy the expansion again) we don’t know as of yet.
I would say, play on your main platform then see what happens before going and buying again.
Just link everything to one for them to pull everything over, I even have my steam account linked too. Some games are not available to all platforms.
Good Luck.

1 Like