Crashing When Teleporting During Helltides

While I have experienced numerous freezes and crashes throughout the game, it is about a 50/50 chance I crash if I teleport to a town during the Helltide. It usually starts out smoothly, running at 144hz, 1080p, as the usual for my game. Then I start to get some stuttering and frame drops during the game. Then a lot more. And at that point, if I try to teleport back to town, the game freezes and then goes non-responsive, and crashes.

I do believe this happens in the Fractured Peaks more frequently than other locations.

For full info, I have a 10700K, 16gb ram, and a 2070S, running the game off an SSD M.2 drive. Currently playing on High graphic settings (excluding soft shadows), with DLSS on Performance, and Reflex Low Latency enabled.

I can concur this happens every Helltide for me. Bags get full I teleport back, game crashes, I lose 1/2 my cinders. I’ve played with display settings and doesn’t matter whether I’m run ultra or low the same experience. In general teleporting anywhere causes a sever lag of the game, and it seems this is compounded from the Helltide. My suspicion is there is some kind of lag delay happening when teleporting due to a lot of data flowing over the network an error occurs and it’s not being handled. Please fix.