Crashing and reduced FPS since early April

I have a PC that I built myself back in Sept 23.
Asus ROG Crosshair 670E Hero
AMD 7950X3D
Gigabyte NVidia GeForce RTX 4090
Crucial T700 NVMe Gen 5x4 SSD 1TB (C:)
XPG 2TB GAMMIX S70 Gen 4x4 2TB (D:)
I use GeForce Experience for recording clips
I use Razer Cortex to monitor gameplay FPS
Performance is and has always been amazing. From the time the machine was built, my Diablo gameplay has always been set on maximum settings and I would average 220-230 FPS. There was never a session where the session average FPS was below 210.
When the Ray Tracing update came out, I enabled it and my FPS averaged 230-250 per session.
Shortly after that, the PTR came out and I started playing it.
On April 9th, the last day of the PTR, I averaged 253 and 241.
The morning of April 10th, I uninstalled the PTR since it was over. Before uninstalling it, I had a 14m session at 9:06 with average FPS of 247. After uninstalling, OI played a 45m session at 16:40 with an average FPS of 108. From that point on, the game would crashing about 1 out of every 3 times I tried to teleport. From that point on, my FPS average for a gaming session was never more than 160 but usually in the 120-140 range.
I tried uninstalling the game and re-installing. Same thing.
I tried uninstalling the game and the battle.net launcher and re-installing. Same thing.
I tried updating my video drivers. Same thing.
I tried exiting GeForce Experience. Same thing.
I tried uninstalling GeForce Experience. Same thing.
I tried uninstalling Razer Cortex. Same thing.
I tried uninstalling the game, battle.net, and clearing my C:\Users[profile]\AppData\Local\Blizzard Entertainment folder and re-installing. Same thing.
I ran some PC Mark benchmarks and including Port Royal and some stress tests and compared the results with the same benchmarks and stress tests ran when the computer was first built, obviously the results weren’t identical but all very close with some being slightly higher and some slightly lower.
I even went to the trouble of purchasing a new Crucial T705 2TB SSD, installing a fresh OS on it, fresh video drivers, installed the game on the new drive so that everything was operating off the same drive (capable of up to 14,500 MB/s). No change in FPS or crashing. I have run Crystal Mark against the drive and it is very close to 14,500 MB/s on read operations and 14,000 MB/s on write operations.
I’ve read countless posts on the Blizzard forums about reduced FPS and also many about crashing. None of them seemed to be as recent as early April when my problems started. The other day, I turned off Ray Tracing and my crashing went away but no measurable change in FPS. The fact that I’m running everything off of a new SSD, the benchmarks and stress tests showed no measurable decline in performance, I’m not inclined to believe that the issue is my computer. I’ve also tried dialing down the graphics settings from the max settings and I’ve seen the FPS go up to an average of about 160 but nothing compared to where it was. And I didn’t spend $1,700 for a 4090 so that I could dial it down. Any help anyone can provide to me to help me resolve whatever issue I have would be greatly appreciated.

I´ve seen people reporting a lot of crashes with DLSS enabled. Try to disable it and see what happens. These features works fine on my RTX 3080 TI but don’t seems to be the case to all GPU cards and models.