Crafting in cube fail

So, open letter toi Blizzard:

Dear Blizzard,

Thank you for giving me my life back. You’re ineptitude in game design in the interest of profits by forcing extended gameplay has finally given me a reason to step away from the game. Tried to use the cube to add Max life to Int/Armor Ancestral Rare. Easy peasy right? Nah, it always took the affix I wanted to keep. Every single time I tried, it did that. For giggles, I took a white and added the afffixes, 2nd one was Int, the only one I could use. Removed an affix, and guess which one it removed… The INT affix. Again, 1st one was Armor, others trash. It removed the Armor first. Over and over, same results. Maybe I just have the world’s worst luck, I don’t know. I am just so tired of the house designing the game to almost always win.
I think the only thing that can start to fix the cube, at least at this point, is an “Undo” prism of some kind to undo the last disastrous result it made. Make it a Resplendent Spark for all I care! Just fix the crap you ens#$%ified… /sigh

I am just so tired of you making the game I really love worse in so many ways. All the changes every season breaking the fixes made in previous seasons? All the unfixed bugs that seem to never get fixed? You are building a new game on a broken foundation, unlike the rest of the Diablo franchise that has stood the test of time.

Crafting Mythics? Let’s change the whole Mythics baseline! Let’s only allow you to use one of them! RNG (what a misnomer!) is getting a rigorous workout this season. Your dev’s have the tools already in place to use in different ways to fix these issues of you own making…

All this wall of text is because I went through over 120 Protector’s prisms and over 40 Adept’s prisms amd the closet I ever got to what I was targeting for was the original item with 2 out of the 4 I needed or could even use! I would have settled for 3 out of 4!

The crafting system is extremely borked!

Thank you for your attention to this matter! /smirk

ps I really need a rant tag!

I feel your pain and frustration. You voiced my feelings exactly and though I have not completely stopped playing I have cut my hours in half.