Constantly Disconnected

I’m having the same problem ever since the world boss started spawning

Same here, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER ,WTF man

well its unplayable right now …

Its really annoying they expect people to get to level 20 when im in a game for 5 minutes at a time and have to restart the same dungeon over and over.

Same experience here on PC. I was playing yesterday and last weekend without much issue, but today I’m getting disconnected every ~10 minutes. When it occurs, I’m unable to log in with any character, and I have to fully close the game and wait in queue.

Yep, right on time, another disconnect 10 mins later in a dungeon: “The game connection has been lost: your client has been disconnected from the server.” Then when you try to rejoin "There was an error. (Code 316719). Think I’m going to give up.

Got DC in middle on the boss event i came back and u know what we lost bc almost everyone get DC yeah nice beta btw

I only waited 17 min but then get Your login attempt has timed out. Please try again. (Code 300008)

Then game exited on OK

Tried again and in. <1 queue

Come on Blizzard, I mean we literally can’t even play. screw you

I have had this too. I have had multiple drops from party today and then unable to back in forcing me to restart. Most recent dc has me login but I have been sitting with just “Queued” after a 2 minute queue for like 15 minute. Unable to get back in now

Having same issue when I walk out of town . Or in a party with my bud.

Weird.

I haven’t experienced any disconnects, crashes, errors, etc.

Only issue i’ve ever gotten, is a little lag leaving the towns.

Maybe some of y’all need to get better computers or internet.

I am unable to connect since last beta update, only selecting my character and press start game … every thing go to ruin … and disconnecting message finally appears…

I took a break for a few hours, and after coming back it seems much better. Haven’t gotten disconnected for at least 45 mins so far.

Bruh i get disconnected everytime i fast travel. Its mad annoying. Especially when im doing the campaign

My wait times are < 1 minute. I am loving this game, but very 10 minutes or so everything in the game stops interacting with me and I have to quit the program to get back in.

This is annoying enough that I gave up after three of these in about a half an hour.

Game is now running throught the Start up screens and then the one where you select which character just has the Start Game and character section is blank, blank like my disappointment in this right now wtf.

Same here everytime i use a portal? Its laggy too even tho everythings set to low, puts me right off paying £70 for this, i will wait until its cheaper and running better even tho its a beta atm of course.

I have been having consistant disconnects as well as crashing out of the game with Network errors only ocassionaly showing up. I’ve been locked out of playing several times as well. still trying to figure out what is going on. have also been checking with ISP.