Constantly Disconnected

Since the update, I haven’t been disconnected once. Whatever they fixed, they nailed it.

Same here, boring long fight, and challenging for a Barb. Got disconnected twice already on the last part… Guess that’s what beta is for :stuck_out_tongue:

Same issue, more so when partied with friends, so bad its unplayable with the hour long queue times, had to uninstall… shame

Any updates on this? I didn’t have any of these DC problems last weekend…

Lobby server down 3970000

Last updates were late last night (my time anyway). They have some ongoing threads at the top of the forums and have pushed two patches to help with it. There are three updates on DC and queue issues. You can expect more updates today and as the weekend goes on.

For me issue started after this update :<

I’m sorry to hear those of you having issues I logged on last night around 9 PM PST and had no issues, played 3 hrs non stop

after the update I cant get the game to load after queue it gives error code 300008

Was perfectly logged in to time the world boss, server died threw me out. Thanks Blizzard!

same… hit the World boss once then D/C…

1 Like

Been disconnected constantly in dungeons at last boss. Haven’t been able to complete, so decided to just run around the world. That worked fine.

Decided to try a dungeon, was at last boss, boss was almost dead - disconnected yet again.

Showstopper.

I gave up. Game is not engaging or fun enough to sit in queue after queue to play.

Lets be honest this is something that has happened with every game blizzard releases for the first week or 2. You would think that they would understand how to try and get ahead of this with it being one of the main complaints they get at EVERY game launch they do

Cant even log in to do the world boss. Log in queue boss is defeating thousands.

I’m having the same problem ever since the world boss started spawning

Same here, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER ,WTF man

well its unplayable right now …

Its really annoying they expect people to get to level 20 when im in a game for 5 minutes at a time and have to restart the same dungeon over and over.

Same experience here on PC. I was playing yesterday and last weekend without much issue, but today I’m getting disconnected every ~10 minutes. When it occurs, I’m unable to log in with any character, and I have to fully close the game and wait in queue.

Yep, right on time, another disconnect 10 mins later in a dungeon: “The game connection has been lost: your client has been disconnected from the server.” Then when you try to rejoin "There was an error. (Code 316719). Think I’m going to give up.