Constant disconnects

Getting disconnected every few minutes no matter where I am and usually returned to nearest town. I can’t complete even short dungeons, let alone a nightmare dungeon. I can’t complete the gathering of motes for Grim Favors. There is no point in playing with all these disconnects! I can’t get anything done. This has been going on for 3 days now. Is anybody on the Diablo 4 team trying to fix it? 7/4/2023 UPDATE: I restarted my computer, rebooted my router, checked my hardwired connection, released and renewed ipconfig and flushed DNS, updated graphics and sound drivers. None of that made any difference at all. I get disconnected in minutes and if I can jump back in game immediately, I find I’ve been returned to town rather than picking up where I left off. Completing a dungeon is impossible. Getting anywhere in a Helltide is impossible. Lagging has become a problem too. My internet connection is 900 down and 42 up, hardwired, and tested for stability. PLEASE FIX THIS! There is no point in playing the game in this state.

Same here and I tried all the fixes possible and also checked my own network for issues and it is only D4 servers that are a problem.

Same issue here, i have given up trying to run any dungeons and have just been picking Altars of Lilith. Get deep in a dungeon, DC and back in town with dungeon reset. 6 attempts at completing capstone dungeon and gave up. One DC was right in the middle of final boss. Thinking of coming back in a few weeks/months if I cant progress any further due to this. Losing my mind here and it is killing my feelings about this game.

Yes, I get disconnected a couple of times every time I play. Twice I lost all progress in nearly finished dungeons. Very frustrating.

And my sons have no issues with other games, so it’s not our internet. Computer is quite new, no internet issues at all.