Confused about an item

I’m very new to Diablo and this style of game so i have no idea about items or pairing stuff up etc (only been grinding for about a week). I have a lvl 52 sorcerer and running around tier 3 solo (apparently I’m into pain :rofl:) I focused on the campaign and now world events. Tonight I finally did my first stronghold. I did the crusader one and after it was done got a legendary item called the edgemasters enigma cube and what’s confusing is considering my level and what tier I’m on, the stats on it are extremely low. To compare my currently equipped Focus is lvl 51 662+20 item power 722 dmg ps. The enigma has no level and is 78 item power and 34 dmg ps. I haven’t found any suggested posts anywhere on this exact item so I’m not sure if it’s a low level due to a glitch or if it for some reason was made purposely have such a low stats cause its a beast of an item. If anyone can give me an answer that would be pretty great!

The Stronghold you did was: Crusaders’ Monument in the Hawezar Region, correct?

This Stronghold drops a level 1 item - each and every time.
No idea if it’s a long standing bug, coding oversight or a friendly Dev troll.
On the bright side - Edgemaster’s is a “Static” Aspect and can be used even on a high Tier item.
*By Static Aspect I mean - It has a fixed % Range that does not change from level 1 to level 100.
vs
Scaling Aspect - Damage/Stat Ranges are dependent upon Item Power. X Skill does Y damage xxxx-xxxx etc damage value increase the higher the Item Power.

Anyway…Welcome to Diablo 4(& the Forums)!!
Hope you enjoy yourself.
Big changes coming and Season ending soon - good time to get familiarized with the game.